Bahria enclave house construction process

Aoa

My question is unanswered. Experts are requested to give appropriate reply. Secondly, i want to construct 10 marla double unit house in bahria enclave islamabad. Kindly guide me process that involve possesion, map soil test step by step including and how much that process will it take to start construction after design wing office bahria town

Regards

Khurram

Khurram122018@hotmail.Com

@ Khurram

Bahria give you all working drawings of your house and we can give you execution works.

If interested contact us for further discussions

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

Dear Khurram

First of all you have to apply for possession. For that you have to visit Bahria golf city (that is where they take care of all the possession for Bahria enclave)

After applying for possession you have to wait around 20 days to get your possession certificate (there is a fee that you have to pay when you go to pick your possession certificate)

Once you have your possession certificate with you, now you can apply for drawings.

You have to go to Bahria Enclave design wing, pay your design fee and make an appointment with your architect. Architect will prepare your floor plans. You take those floor plans to your structure engineer. Your structure engineer will prepare structure drawings. When your all drawings are read (this will take about 1 month) you apply for demarcation of your plot (usually this will be done in 2-3 days)

After this you are all set to start construction

Under the management of foreign qualified team and highly technical work force we are currently executing projects in Bahria enclave.

If you require any further information or assistance regarding construction please feel free to contact

www.estradaconstructions.com

a.muhammad@estradaconstructions.com

0336-5915589

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BS.c Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

For more details plz. Visit Our facebook page.

Www.facebook.com/planetbuilderss

Further information:

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan
(BSc Civil Engineer)