Bahria Town extra land rates

Does anyone know what does bahria town charge per square yard in rawalpindi in phase 5 for extra land in plot. Please also tell me when you paid the rates.
Thanks

K Ali i believe this is all on the seller which you are directly linked to have extra land… And yes then you have to pay the bifurcation fee to Bahria Town.

It depends upon the owner who is selling. Moreover, you can also visit any real estate agent or visit Bahria office for proper details. We are working as interior designing and construction services and if you need us then you are more than welcome.

http://www.ameradnan.com

The land is owned by BT and I am in process of taking possession of a plot. I have learnt there is extra land that I MUST pay for.

K Ali it in not necessary to pay for the extra land if you dont want it you can simply submit your utility & possession charges and start building your home

I think 5000 Rs per sq yard.

DK are you sure about this price?? if yes then give him (K Ali) a source so he’ll contact himself.

Btw the rate is 15000-/ per sq yard

@Zeeshan Zia, you are right the rate is 15000-/ per sq yard.

But I have been told that I HAVE to pay for the extra land and I MUST pay before I can take possession. The amount Bahria is asking for is well above 10 lakhs.

Ali as far as i know you have to pay for the extra land if you are interested to take that land in your construction area but if you dont want to take that land in your construction area then you dont have to pay for it. If you can tell me your plot number may be i can help you to sort out this problem

Brother I am in a similar situation, I recently (in MAR 2019) bought a 10M plot in Bahria Orchard Phase 1 northern sector Lahore and my plot no# 109-B. The seller confirmed that it has an approximate 4-5 marla extra land.

One of my aunt has a plot in original Bahria town lahore and she had extra land of half marla in her 10M plot- she ended up paying PKR250K (in JUN 2019 took possession with extra land) and she was notified that it is approximately PKR500K for 1 marla extra land.

I just wanted to confirm that same will apply to Bahria Orchard phase 1 northern sector as well or will it be lesser rate for Bahria Orchard since it is not that rushed.

Update on my last post. I had to pay PKR 1500 for each square foot extra land on my 10M plot in Bahria Orchard Phase 1, Lahore. The total i paid was approx. 19,810,500.00 approx for a 5.8 to 5.9 marla extra land. Moreover, my possession fee was also increased to approx. PKR 314,500.00 and on top of that they are charging 7,500 PKR as monthly security maintenance charges.

I was notified by few people that monthly charge will come done to 2,100 PKR once I construct house. A 6 months relief from maintenance charges is given upon taking NOC for construction of house. However, if you do not start constructing house in 6 months then they will charge you lump-sum for 6 months value and 7500 PKR for next running months as usual.

This update is of FEB 2020.

@Umair, I think there is a mistake in writing approx. Cost of 5.8-5.9 marla extra land.

Secondly, please confirm if the monthly security charges start only after the plot given is fully developed and ready to construct.

BTW, how could they charge higher security maintenance charges for a plot than for a home?