Building A House In E-17 On 50x90 Plot

I want to built a house on 1 Kanal plot in cabinet division sector E-17/3.

Expert opinion is requested on this idea. Kindly also indicate reliable contractors for that area. How is the experience of water boring and security situation, etc.

It is a good time to construct. The society management is finally making some progress in the development. Pipelines are laid, electrification work is underway and greenery is being planted.

You will face increased prices of materials as time passes so sooner the better. A few families are now moving there to live.

Agreed Pk1.

Water is no issue in cabinet. For security thing barb wire with IP camera can be installed relying totally on society or even private gaurd would not do much. Go with the technology.

Thanks pk1 and isbase for valuable input. .

Bluewater,

I think we both summed it well for you. Can I ask the favor of best answer to anyone of us whichever u feel.

Regards

We had Bluedoctor and now we also have Bluewater...

I think many more are expected who will be BLUE and something else...

I am not asking for best answer anyway...

Regards

Haha khan sb aap tu leader hain forum k aap Ku waqai farak nai parta..

We the starters here want some encouragement and here the only means is best answer. So asking this favor should not be a big deal for the thread starter. I'm not just asking for myself it can be Pk1 as well .

Sir we give our precious time to write something and that too with integrity and unbiased.

ISBase:

I said that on lighter side....

I value your contribution to this forum and members also appreciate the same...

Best of luck and wishes....

Regards

If it is bluewater not blackwater then we can offer you design and construction services with quality works and time completion.

www.designsource99.weebly.com/residential

Looking forward to hear you.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

Mr. Kashif, I suggest you should meet there one Mr. Sanaullah, a retired deputy secretary who has been living in his own house in E-16 built on a 1-kanal plot. He is the oldest resident there, and I trust he will give you realistic advice about security and other available amenities. There is a contractor named Ch. Arif who has built most of the houses in E-16. I met many owners whose houses were built by this gentleman. Surprisingly, everyone spoke very highly about his honesty and the quality of his work. I was told that his charges are quite reasonable. This is rare that a client speaks positively about the contractor during or after the construction work. I also plan to build a house in E-16 and definitely I will assign this contractor the construction work. You should also meet one Mr. Qadeer Khan, a deputy director of establishment division, who lives in E-16. He is a thorough gentleman and I am sure his advice will be valuable.

@dsa im an ordinary person not from them.

Bluewater congrats if u are planning to build home in e-17/3 its a decent place and share your experience and plot location IA soon me too start my home there…

Pk1 resolved this question really well. If anybody wants to know about any constructor for development then I can help out of him. There are lots of architects are available these days but you have to select best one after checking his previous work.

http://www.anmeradnan.com

@ DSA

you may remember some email exchange a year ago regarding construction cost, I keep looking at your web site and I must say its extraordinary built, The Abdalina Hiuse , Gulberg and Sukh Chain.

In current market what is the construction cost of similar standards per square foot ?

Thanks

Dear Zafarullah

Thanks for appreciations.

These houses are with A+Grade finishes and the cost of this kind Rs.3000/sq ft and we can adjust according to client budget and requirements.

Looking forward to hear you.

dSA

92-333-4220989

Dear forum colleagues:

What are the rates nowadays in E-17 40*80 plot.

regards

40x80 very few plots in e-17/3 rates 2.5-3M but hard to find there…

When you are considering E-17 then a Kanal plot is the right size to choose. Alternatively, you can opt for E-16 for a smaller size of 35x70.

Dsa

please check your inbox

thanks

Ok