Business

Dear i would like to start business in Bahria Town Lahore regarding the selling and installation work. Work will include plumbing, air conditioning, cctv and solar. Please advise me is it good place to start such type of business?

Hi Tahir,

Being a resident of Bahria Town Lahore I would say yes to your business idea. You should visit the market and collect information related to the scope of your business.

Clever and offbeat marketing tactics will bring some great results as people in Bahria Town Lahore like to invest on quality things.

Thanks,

Abdulllah

Thanks Mr.Abdullah

Dear Mr.Abdullah. What is good business in your view,just i need idea. If you want to start business in bahria town, what you will prefer to start.i have my own commercial offices. My back experience i already mentioned above.

thanks

Mr. Tahir,

The business idea you shared is really good and only a few people in Bahria are into this business. Outsiders are occupying the major part of this market and I believe you should go ahead with what you are experienced in.

There are few more options like food, laundry, car rentals etc. But investing in something new can be risky.

Thanks

Abdullah

@Mr.Tahir

We have a wide range of designs and material for your dream house construction. If you are interested then we can arrange a meeting to discus rates in details because it varies according to your selection f material and layout. You may send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262. It will be more useful. You can see our work by visiting https://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates.

Dear Sir,

Marble tiles helpful for floor and outside walls if would like to visit our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008591081126 ..different colors top quality original Bunner district stock availible on reasonable price

Thanks for watching.

Syed Raza

Starting some thing new is bit risky but if you have patience and faith you will for sure succeeded

Dear Mr.Abdullah javed/Troy

I have commercial plaza 5 marla in c sector at very good location. Some local restaurant brand approach me for rent gf & basement @ 130,000 rs./month but contract will be 10 years and 25% increment will be apply after every 3 years. Is it good deal or looks long contract as bahria town booming fast. Please advise me