Cement Brand Which One To Go For?

So many cement brands out there which one is the best to use in quality and for storage. I see some bags with very poor sealant others have plastic coating? What’s the view on installion cement by lefagic?

Bro Cement are all just the same and mostly people just lie about one being better than the other. The only thing which varies if the packing and thats what we are charged for. If you want to store it and your place of storage is Damp then go for the plastic coated bags. Good Luck!

Thanks bro, I know most cement are around the same price, it’s only storage really and besides you don’t know how fresh the bags are anyway until it’s opened.

Best Way cement is better than others we use this cement bags in our construction.

Fuaji cement is best for roof slab…

Cherat Cement. Better not to store it. Cherat cement distributor/dealer directly send from factory. They distribute respective sites at late night. No issue of old bags.

Cherat has better PSI strength. I had read it in research paper by Taxila UET on various brand cement. According to that report, cherat mountain/stone has better strength.

I do not agree that all cements are the same. Bestway has long setting time and Masons love it.