Construction and maintenance services

We provide best construction and maintenance services.

Complete construction

Grey structure

Tile work

Paint work

Electrical work

Plumbing work

Plaster

0316-1512255

Peace be upon you

I am a tile and marble contractor looking for a new building project. Ensure honesty and quality work if anyone has a plan to keep my team engaged.

Give your service a chance

Call now for more information

Mohammad Imran Phone 03112145190

Dear Mnoman,

Kindly don't spam, instead you can start a single thread of your own to advertise your services. Spamming will result in removal of your posts.

For the full set of Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines on Zameen Forum, kindly check here: https://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/other_and_misc/forum_rules_and_posting_guidelines-32219.html

I need a quotation and map for a house to be bulut in phase 6 on a kanal plot. I need 2 portions independent with minimal interference. Both should be lockable independently as well. Need a map and quotation for the grey structure followed by the completion. Will need to know the material used, time of completion and all the other terms and conditions. Please send me your details with the houses you have built in the area. I need to get these before the end of first week of March. 

I would like to have a open plan sitting area- with the door that can be opened to include sehan into the sitting area. A dining kitchen and house should be echo friendly with easier to cool in summer and heat in winter

please email me on naved.zafar@gmail.com

Thanks