Construction Cost

I have to start building my home from next month, please help me my drawing has been approved its a 6 bedroom + 6 washrooms + 2 kitchens. Double storey

Plot size 12-Marla

Tons of steel required?
Bricks?
Cement?
Electric wiring?
Plumbing pipes?
Plaster cost?

I'm currently in Dubai, I'm building the house in Gujranwala desperately in need of the above information to start.

There is this member at the forum, named DSA. He is from construction field. You can look for his posts by browsing Construction and mMterial category on the forum, i am sure he will be able to help you get reliable estimates on construction cost of your 12 Marla property.

Have a good day Adeel Ahmed.

Send me your layout plans to give you all material estimates.

designsource99@gmail.com

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

@ Mr. Adeel

Kindly send me your requirements and land details by personal message or call. I will set your meeting with a great constructor and designer who will guide you in right way.If you are interested then call at +92-42-36655262. It will be really useful for you.

This link might help in what you need http://armchairbuilder.com/

AOA ,

Mr. Adell ,

1- if you can send in you lay out

2- where are you planning to build ?

just for sake of understanding (e.g)if you are planning to build your house in bahria town , they use allot of iron work like for example 9x9 beam at DPC level and & 7 feet . They stress allot on the base as well 12 x 24 .

once you have provided me with the info, ill post a reply here mentioning the quantity

regards ,

M.A.P's

midlinke@dsl.net.pk

@ Map

i have forwarded you the layout of my house, i hope you can help

:slight_smile:

I suggest you should contact a good architectural firm.I hope this will help you.