Construction cost: bt8 rawalpindi

Need experts’ advice on construction cost of a double storey 10 marla plot in sector e of bahria town phase 8. Can someone help me in calculating a to z costs starting from map and until turn key. Thanks

PLEASE SEND DRAWINGS.cOST will be calculated and send to free of charges

No drawing as yet. I want a rough estimate from drawing to completion.

@ Danish brothers,

i send you one drawing, can you calculate the quantities required.

thanks

Sure

Noshad77@hotmail.com

If your plot is with filling. Cost will be much higher than normal…

What is the cost of mandatory soil test in BT phase 8?

10000 rupees for soil test

Asalam o alikum,

In BT Phase 8, 10 Marla plot has 35*70 dimensions, and usually double story covered area is around 3000 to 3500 sq feet. MAP Material and soil testing will cost you around 50K Rs, All others will remain under 2700 Rs for sq feet covered area, if house is constructed on a strong steel base structure, if you compromise the quality cost may came down dramatically. Thanks

RoyalStone1992@gmail.com

@Royal Stone! Thanks. This is what I was looking for. I am thinking about doing a step to step costing estimates. Can you suggest a safe guess about costing until grey structure only. Any other tips and tricks in building your home will be highly appreciated. Thanks again.

Dear Scorpion,

Step wise costing if you wanna check then ia m in process of building one house .

Posession fee: 175500

Bahria Map fee: 200000

Structural Engineer fee: 65000 to 75000 depending upon engineer

Grey Structure should be : 1400 - 1600 / sqft so 10 marla house covered area is about 3800 sqft so think in your mind it would be 3800*1500= 5700000 thousand if patoki bricks , best way cement and sarya from mill.

Plus add the amount if you have bed and retaining wall and pilling which is common in bahria town these days.

Regards,

Anees Abbasi

Possession fee + Details Map

Thanks to everyone, I now have a fair idea of costs and processes.