Construction Cost In G-14/4 For 40x80 Plot

Hi dear experts… I would like to know approx the construction cost for building a double storey home in G-14/4 on a 40x80 plot…? Also the plot I need either to build a basement or to fill it up? Can anyone tell me how much would it cost to build a basement or is it better to fill it up before constructing home?

Dear Rabia,

The construction cost of double story for grey structure if you hire a contractor between Rs.1400 to 1600 per sq ft for covered area and rest open area will be on item rates.

For basement you have to see yourself if it is in your benefit and can bear the cost and basement will be cost more Rs.200/sqft as mentioned for ground and first floor.

We can offer you design and construction of your house if you want let us know.We can give you 50% discount on design if you get our services for construction with material.

www.designsource99.weebly.com

at your disposal

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

What will be cost on 50x90 plot in B-17 B block Single story?

For Grey structure cost will be remain same as above between Rs.1400 to Rs.1600 per sq ft and open area will be on item rates.

It all depends on your design and site actual conditions.

We give discount for design if project executed through us with materials.

Regards

@ Ahmad tanoli saab

For grey structure its around 1000 per sqft and than the finishing depends on your requirements which can range from Rs.500 to 1000 extra per sqft.

@ Rabia

The basement issue depends on how deep is the plot if its 3 to 5 feet than without basement would be ok and if the depth is 8 to 10 feet its best to get the basement which will only cost you an extra 4 to 5 lacs.

If its 8 to 10 feet deep you will have to start bricklaying from the bottom and than filling and all that investment will go to waste so instead of doing that its best to spend extra and have the basement which will boost the property value aswell.

It should cost you structure around Rs 1000 per sqft and finishing again depends on your taste.

My suggestion give it without material and you can save up to 20% of the cost.That means that you arrange and buy the material.It may sounds like a difficult job but its easy.

without materaial its should be Rs.250 to 300 per sqft maximum...

Tanoli/Rabia..

This cost mean you should be at site yourself and even then you cannot do in this cost if you hire labourers yourself...

Gave you the right cost if you will hire a contractor....

Rest on you to be confused or in wrong estimations.....

Regards

The cost given by me does not require you to be present there and no need to hire labor yourself.

Its just that respected DSA cant take competition.

If you go through different threads i have given accurate details of the material cost.

@DSA they are not wrong estimations but they simply dont include the over haeads of a company like yours and when some one asks abt the cost they wanna know the actual cost not your personal over heads.

One layman cannot get this kind of cost by anyways....

Let them try and if some1 do must tell here if they got Rs.1000/sq ft cost....

HT...Do not need to address me anything in future and carry on your social and confusion work over here...You are just here to make ppls confuse....

If any other contractor over here please give him right estimates or offers here so he can be understand what is the market price at the moment.....

Regards

No comments!!!!!!!! your just not worth it.BTW it was you who poked his nose towards my post.your facts are wrong as your quotations.

Your just a con artist.

No comments!!!But you are just a kid came to play marbles…dont even worth to give an advice here…

I have never pointed any fingers at you.Its you who starts it than cant finish it. All you say is his estimations are wrong … He is doing social work.i gave you the chance to prove me wrong and what you did… Well i call it you chickened out.

It will cost 80-85 Lacs.

I agree with H-T, me being a regular visitor of this forum, almost all post of DSA are for marketing and getting the work, not helping viewers.

DSA with due respect if you want to market there are many ways to do so rather than using forum for this purpose

Thanks Kashif

Mr. Kashif this is business portal and all are doing here discussion regarding their business and not doing social works here...

If you or any1 else have problems with our advertisement just ignore it and no need to waste your precious time...You even post 10 comments and arguing here....Still to grow brother...

Regards

Dsa this is not a business portal.this is general discussion about property and construction.

Its you who is in the mind of advertising your business here.

I just give honest opinion towards the costs.

I always ignore your adverts only when you point fingers at me and my quotations than i simply reply back.

HT...told you earlier dont address me any of your post and just do your own business.....

If I am doing here our advertisement or business posts you should not have any problems....

Just do your own wrong or right opinions just be away from me....

I will be the one who will save many from wrong estimations/opinion given by petty contractors.....

Ok. And you stop poking your nose into my posts. Your always welcome to give your costs or quotations.i dont mind that.

Btw Petty contractors well you said it your self

I never poked in your posts...Its you address me again and again and now be away....stop arguing more....let work and do work.....

Good luck pc....

Keep your words and soon we will start some projects in Isb/rwp and will get your services in your given rates and you should not find lame excuses then and stand still to do in your given Rs,1000/sq ft for Grey Structure including marble/granite and windows as well.....

Regards

DSA i told you before i dont work for no one … I choose my own clients.I am not here to earn money.if i like some one ill do there construction if i dont than i wont regardless of money…