Construction cost of 30 x 60 double story house in b17 islamabad

I am planning to construct a double story house on 8 marla (30*60) in b-17 islamabad. Need complete construction cost estimate of A class construction. Kindly provide an estimated amount for the finished house. Concept design is ready.

Best regards,

Normally A class Construction cost for 8 marla house in Rawalpindi is approximate RS: 7500000. ,2800 to 3100 per SFT.
Grey structure:from RS 1700 to 1850.
depends on Design
We are constructing houses in rawalpindi Islamabad,having experience engineer and skilled team.
Without any Hasitation Can be discuss.
contact 03025462306 makaif786atgmail.com

@makaif what about 5 marla cost these days?

AA

5 marla about 55 lacs

Gray structure 1450 per sq ft

0316-1512255

We can provide you best rates for your construction.

Gray Structure (Labor + A Class Material) :In between 1300 to 1350/ ft2

Including: Electricity/ Plumbing Works, Plaster Works, Ground Floor Kacha Flooring etc.

Salman (Mechanical Engineer)

AL RAFAY BUILDERS

0337-9877618

Complete finishing Rate. 2350/- sft of covered area

Faheam

Hi,

We are constructing Houses in MPCHS Multi gardens. Please contact for customized offer.

Regards,

Engr. Umer

0303-5410444

Assume design is ready, Possession is ready, Plot is ready to start construction in all expects, What will be the initial steps to start the construction. Please advise step by step…thanks in advance

@MUHAMMAD Talha !

First of all congrats and good luck on your new house construction.I have just completed my project of one kanal in b17 Islamabad.

The initial step is approved drawing required and soil checking.

I would like to talk to you on this matter at phone.Please do ring at 0343 5038861

Ijaz Alvi

Hire a good contractor or firm to execute your project.

We can give you design and execution services at one place.

If interested please do contact

Team dSA

@Ijaz Thanks, Sure i will talk to you in evening!

Seems like you are new to all this.

But no need to worry. Start with two meetings:

1. Architect for your map

2. Structural Engineer for drawings

You will need both for CDA's submission anyways.

I suggest you find someone local in B-17. Many Engineers in that area due to UET Taxila.

@Imran A. What is the difference between map and structural drawings?

Based on your requirements, an Architect will make the map and the front elevation of your house.

Structural Engineer will review the map and provide you with structural stability drawings. Based on the soil test he will set the guidelines to make sure your house structure remains solid for decades to come.

OR you can find and old time thekedar who will get all this done for you at the fraction of the cost.

Thank you Imran for an Idea. Will do the same soon Insha Allah

We provide all services at one place.

Design and Execution.

Regards

Team dSA

0092-333-4220989