Construction cost of 3.75 marla commercial plot in phase7 bahria town rawal

Dear experts,
I am planning to construct a plaza with below details.

Plot size: 3.75marla (96square yard)
Covered area: around 3600 square feet
Number of floors: basement,gf,1st floor, 2nd floor.

Please guide me with your sincere advice about how to proceed with construction. What is the estimated cost of construction per square feet.
A friend of mine is asking for 250rs per square feet for managing all construction and he will charge me for all other spending's like labor, furniture etc.

Rs.250 per square foot is too much as supervision charges .

The labour rate for building a plaza in Bahria town phase 7 ranges from Rs.300/sft to Rs.400/sft. This rate includes all expenses : labours, masons, machinery employed by contractor, his supervision/ management etc.

I sincerely advise you first of all get detailed estimate from a professional.We can do it at very reasonable charges plus construction as well . We are experienced builders working in Rawalpindi/ Islamabad for 20 years

Contact 03225017254

Asa M Khan !

Please visit my facebook page for your better investment and house construction

www.facebook.com/builders.square

What are ur rates of grey structure and complete development. Provide me costs break down.

Our rate( with materials) for grey structure are Rs.1500/sft. Actually it is more than grey structure which include following works;

Structure

External & internal plaster

Construction of under ground & over head water tanks

Construction of septic tank

Laying electric conduits in slabs & walls

Laying sewerage pipes

Laying water supply lines & gas lines

Fixation of door frames ( chokhats )

Screed concrete on roof and pcc concrete on all floors

Finishing rate varies from Rs.500/sft to Rs.1000/sft depending upon finishing materials to be used
Grey structure on Labour rate basis is Rs.350/sft

Rs 250 x 3600 = 900,000 lac Rs. This is the figure your friend is asking as his supervision Fees.

Now let see what it should cost you:

Basement grey structure with 9'' thick retaining walls will cost you around 1800 Rs

Assuming from your provided data, your basement is around 900 sqft

Basement cost 1800x900 = 1,620,000 /=

GF, FF & SF cost 1350x2700 = 3,645,000 /=

Total for grey structure = 5,265,000/=

A normal grade finish will cost you around minimum 500 Rs / sqft

Finishing cost = 3600x650 = 2,340,000/=

Total cost of your project = 7,605,000/=

This will be your cost of you have some basic ideas about construction and you know what you are doing and what is required to be done at what stage. You keep away from wear & tears, jilted labour, material vendors/suppliers and contractors who take your money and runaway without doing proper jobs etc.

Now the figure that your friend is demanding, comes out to be around 12% of your total cost incurred. Which is a very reasonable figure considering the amount of hassle one has to go through while construction. You can bargain him to around 10%.

Any second opinion

@MKhan,

Rate for Grey Structure is Rs.1500 per sq.ft,

And for Basement the rate is 1.5 times than the actual rate,
so its rate will be Rs.2250 per sq.ft.

As your covered area is 3600 sq.ft, so the area for basement will be 900 per sq.ft,

Cost for Grey Structure of Basement : 900x2250= 20,25,000/-
Cost for Grey Structure of Ground and Upper Floors :
2700x1500=40,50,000/-

Grand Total (Grey Structure) : 20,25,000+40,50,000 =60,75,000/-

For full finished Structure :
Full Finished Structure rate for Ground and Upper floors is Rs.2200 per sq.ft
Full Finished Structure Rate for Basement is Rs.2700 per sq.ft

Cost for Finished Structure of Basement : 2700x900 =24,30,000/-
Cost for Ground and Upper Floors : 2700x2200 = 59,40,000/-

Grand Total : 24,30,000+59,40,000 = 83,70,000/-

Regards,
A R Mirza and Company,
www.facebook.com/armirzaandcompany

Dear Mr. Khan

Few days ago you asked for second opinion. What do you mean ? I suppose you are thinking to get work done by not letting the work on contract. There are 2 others options .

We offer to manage & supervise your construction till completion on supervision basis. You will arrange cons. Materials and we will arrange skilled & unskilled man power . You would pay wages of labour , also you would pay rent of tools/ machinery hired or rented for construction purpose. We would charge you only our supervision expenses which could be a fixed monthly amount or a certain % age of total cost of project. This may seem you some thing new but a large number of projects are being executed by this mode where owners / clients are very concern about work quality and do not want to trust on contractors . When you reach on some decision may be called at following number

Muhammad Shafqat

Asalam u alikum...Hope you are fine .

Our company ,

Saqib carriage contractor and building material supplier, deals in supplies of these goods,, crush, stone, sand , soil ,gravel bricks etc at competitive rates.

Working areas

Islamabad , rawalpindi and related areas

Dear M.Khan

i offer my best services with material to you for constructing your plaza within Rs.1350/sft complete with all respect of grey structure

Regards

Faheam

Roots Engineering Services

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

Danish brotheres rates are always reasonable.

I want to build 3.5 marla plot in soan garden comerical plot. Plz guide me how much it will cost me

Commercial plaza costs Starts Rs.1550/sq ft to 17750/sq ft depends on design and actual site condition/Soil Test.

We can give you design and execution services at one place.

If interested contact us

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

Dear,

Whole house furniture is also important for your house.

We provide furniture design and manufacturing

please check Www.Oppeinhome.com

Sales@oppein.com

Regards,

Hi,

In my opinion your friend is charging a high cost. In Market Grey Structure rate is from 1400 to 1600 per sft. To get any technical consultation, quotation please Whatsapp us your foundation drawing at below number.

Call/Wahtsapp:+92 3035410444

Web: www.gemconengineering.com

Email:- gemcon.eng@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,

Engr. Umer