Construction of house 45 x 90

I would like to construct house in wapda city faisalabad with dimension 45 x 90. How much it will cost with the help of consultation of an engineer/consultant. Is it advisable also?

Hire an experiencd contractor then no need of an engineer or cunsultant

We can give you design and construction services at one place.

If you are interested send us more details for discussions.

Awaiting

Regards

Assalamaualikumm Mr. Arif

your estimated covered area for the plot will be 5500 Sq.Ft with a ground and a First Floor.You will incur total cost of a complete house around Rs.1800/Sq.Ft with A grade finishing.

Do you provide services in faisalabad

Mr Arif we are a lahore based firm and we provide services throughout Punjab , therefore we do provide services in Faisalabad as well.

Dear Mr. Arif

We are interested in construction of your house in Faisalabad.As we basically belong to faisalabad so it is very easy for us to arrange skilled labour for your project

Construction Rate

I shall do following works @ Rs.1200/sft only

Structure of house (excavation, termite proofing, foundation work, walls, columns, beams, lintels,under ground & over head water tank)

Plaster(Internal & external)

Laying water supply & Gas pipes

Laying electric conduits in walls & columns

Fixation of door frames (chokhats)

Laying sewerage & waste water pipes

Construction of man holes

Screed concrete on Ground floor & roof

Covered area of your plot size will be approximately 5000 sft , you will need Rs. 6 million for above construction

Engr. Muhammad Shafqat

Hello Mr. Arif

We are providing turn key (Design + Construction) solutions to our clients. Please contact us on cell phone or email us we provide you complete BoQ with cost and material specification. Visit our office or contact us through our cell number, so we provide detail cost document (BoQ) to you. You can also visit our design made houses and also see some of our work on https://www.behance.net/archfive

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.co

Can someone send a sample map having basement having an office, lounge and a bedroom. On ground floor 2 beds, kitchen, dining room, store and TV lounge. On first floor 3 beds and a lounge/common room. As this would give an impression of open look in the house? More lawn space? Also the cost?

Also the cost?

Dear Mr. Arif

For layout options please call me or send me your mailing address so I can give you different option of plans.

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

Marifsarwar@hotmail.com

Dear Mr.Arif

You may contact me at mobile or Email .I shall send you plan as per your requirement and detailed estimate

Shafqat.muhammad62@gmail.com

@Mr. Arif

We have a wide range of designs for you. If you need our services then send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262. You can see our work by visiting https://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates/.

I want to construct office and small manufacturing unit on the size of plot 50x90 in pharmanites lahore. Need the guidance and plan.