Contractor needed at labor rate

I am looking for an experienced contractor at labor rate for the construction of my 2 kanal house 7,500 covered area. Please quote separate rates for grey structure and finishing. I will source my own material.

Thanks.

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BS.c Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

For more details plz. Visit Our Running Projects in Eden City and facebook page.

Www.facebook.com/planetbuilderss

Further information:

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

(BSc Civil Engineer)

Planet Builders do you offer your services at labor rate??

We can give you design and execution at one place.

Pls contact for further discussions for rates and share structure drawings for our quote.

Looking forward.

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

Team dSA my design including all working drawings are ready. Just looking for an experienced contractor @ labor rate.

G zafer Shb

Please send me your drawings.

4 Engineers is a company with 15 years of professional and quality work. Please share your drawing so that my engineer can study it and quote best possible rates.

Regards,

I am unable to share drawings due to copyright so please just quote your general/estimated rates to give me an idea.

General will be not exact It can be Rs.400-600/ sq ft depends on design structure and actual site conditions.

Looking forward to hear you soon

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

Team dSA I am not asking for an exact rate. Im only asking for a ballpark figure. Does the estimated range of Rs.400-600/ sq ft include material?

Dear Mr. Zafar,

We are experienced Engineers and contractors having vast experience in construction, consultancy.

Generally The Labour Rates of Grey structure will be around 380/sft and with complete finishing it will be around 550/sft.

Kindly contact for detailed discussion and Meeting.

Regards,

Danish Brothers construction professionals

0346_5107561

Dear zafar,

Generally speaking the grey structure rate should be 1600 to 1700 per sqft which means that with 6000 covered area it will cost you around atleast 9600000. without material it will cost you 380sqft to 500 sqft.
Also note these rates are also depended on which area you are constructing a house.
Finishing with A grade material will atleast cost you 1500 more so total grey Structure + finishing = 3100 (depending upon the finishing material). If we consider 6000 sqft covered area total cost of the house construction= 6000*3100=18600000.

please note that these are estimated cost which can vary depending upon different factors

Dear Zafar,

The grey structure labor contract will cost you 350-400 per square feet. If you purchase material by your self, the grey structure will cost you 1100-1200 per square feet including everything means labor + Material.

Does this mean the grey structure material would cost me 400 to 600 per sq ft depending on the quality?

380-to 500 depending upon the quality, design.

The material will cost you about Rs 800 per square foot. I suggest you to ask your Architect to provide you grey structure BOQ, he can provide you the steel, cement, gravel, sand etc. quantity & cost based on your drawings.

This is labour charges only

We deals in all kinds of construction & labour

Building construction

Building renovation

House construction

Villa construction

Commercial building

Interior design

Finishing work

Structure work

As per requirement from clients

Without material

With material

All types of working party available for construction work

Carpenter

Electrcian

Painter

Plumber

False ceiling

A.C technician

Aluminum & glass work

Faheem raza (civil engineer)

0336-6263230/0301-3230199

Al-reza builder (pvt) ltd

Commercial river view bahria town phase 7 rawalpindi

@Faheem Raza

Kindly answer the questions asked by the user instead of spamming the same text in multiple threads. Not only will such text be automatically filtered out by our system, it is also against the forum rules and will result in manual removal of any posts that make it through.

Repeated violations of the forum rules can also result in a temporary or permanent ban resulting in automatic removal of all your posts.

You can find the complete list of forum rules and posting guidelines here: https://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/other_and_misc/forum_rules_and_posting_guidelines-32219.html

Danish Brothers, Does 550/sft include both grey structure and finishing or is it just the finishing cost alone?