Cost of 8 marla plot construction

I want to built my 8 marla plot at bahria town pindi phase 8.
Plz guide me breifly against its construction.

Asalam u alikum...Hope you are fine . Our company , saqib carriage contractor and building material supplier, deals in supplies of these goods,, crush,stone dust, sand , soil ,gravel bricks etc at competitive rates.

Working areas

Islamabad , rawalpindi and related areas

Dear Syed Imdad,

First of all you need to get your drawings prepared and for that you need to visit bahria town head office (design wing) in phase 8

There you pay the design charges and get your drawings prepared . The fee for this service would be around 150,000 to 200,000

Then you need to hire a structural Engg. And get your structural drawings prepared . This would cost you around 50,000

After doing all that you can start constructing . If you hire a contractor it would cost you around 2200-2800 per Sq.foot of the covered area

The covered area depends upon your floor plan and elevation but on an estimate covered area for 8 Marla would be around 3300-3500 sq. Feet

We have extensive experience of construction in Bahria town

Under the management of foreign qualified management and highly skilled work force we have success rate of 100%

Please visit our website for further details and correspondence

Looking forward to hear from you

Www.estradaconstructions.com

0336-591-5589

Tile fixer and mason available

0316-1512255

Planet builders & Interiors has qualified Bsc Civil Engineer work under consultancy of Engineer

Further information

Engineer Umer khan

Dear i offer my best services to you with material for constructing your home in amounting value Rs.1950/sft

with A grade material

contact me for more any information regarding jobs description / detail and its responsibilities

Regards

Faheam

Roots Engineering Services

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

00923217867889 whats up or immo as well

For detail information regarding construction in Bahria Phase 8. Please contact us or visit our office. We recently finsished two 8 marla houses in Usman Block phase 8.

Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com