Estimated cost of construction in b-17 islamabad?

Salam,

I am looking to find out the estimated cost of constructing a house in b-17 islamabad on a plot size of 35x70.

I know construction costs depends on a lot of things. But i'm just looking to get an idea of the cost i would incur. With and without basement costs.

The purpose is to sell the house on profit after completion or rent it out.

Secondly, i need recommendation of a reliable and honest builder to hire.

Thank you!

The construction cost wud dpnd upon covrd area.

Cost per sq ft wud be around 2000 Rs plus minus.

Your cost would be around 2000 per sq.ft

Dear sir,

I am representing Estrada Construction Solutions pvt. Ltd, a construction company with extensive experience , forgine qualified management and skilled labour.

We have carried out many residential and commercial project in Islamabad, Punjab and KPK.

for you query you should be looking at around 2200 for house without basement

and 2300 for house with basement .

the amount mentioned above is only for reference and should not be considered final.

it could be even more or could be less depending upon the construction quality and finishing items you require

For further information please feel free to contact us on

0336-591-5589

info@estradaconstructions.com

or vist our website

www.estradaconstructions.com

Contact AmerAdnan Associates for modern design and ideas. You can see our work at Redirecting.... Please contact us at 042-36655262 or send your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com. Thank you.

Be careful with contractors of B-17. I started a house but the contractor did not follow design specifications mentioned in the drawings. Never give with material contract, always stay on their head and take engineer for checking of foundation etc.

Cost Break up is as follows;

basement( minimum cost of construction) =Rs. 35 Lac

Ground Floor = Rs. 30 Lac

First Floor = Rs. 27 Lac

Kindly contact for any more information or detailed quantity of materials required free of cost/charges. Drawings can also be prepared free of cost

Danish Brothers

Builders & Contractors

Dear Junaid,

with material rate will around Rs.1800-2000/sq.ft

and it will cost you around 80 lakh for ground and 1st foor.

And without material rate is about Rs.1200/Sq.ft and it will cost you around 52-55 lakh,

and if you want to sale he house i recommend you not to build the basement because it will be costly and buyer dont pay enough for this.

For further details

ARMCO-A R Mirza and Company

A leading construction Company,

+92 300 8626291

Dear Junaid, When some one imagine about a contractor he founds the person who has countless ways to deceive people, and unfortunately it is true, there are very few people who are sincere and true. I have done work with many contractor and found a company Royal Stone Pvt. Ltd a little bit better. There office is in DHA 2, Islamabad. They always discourage to share there cell on any forum, I share their e-mail address. They are a little strict on bargaining but you will found peace of mind with them. Thanks.

Royalstone1992@gmail.com

Grey structure labor rate 265 per sq ft

Construction cost= 2000 per sq ft

Skyrise Builders

Check bearing capacity of soil,if it do not require raft foundation building basement will be cost efficient.

Regards

Engr.yousaf

Pavilion Builders Provides quality #CONSTRUCTION and related services in Islamabad and its nearby areas including #BahriaTown, #PWD, #DHA, #SoanGardens, #GhouriTown #GulbergGreens, #UniversityTown, #EdenLife etc. We are experienced and have proved our services to many respectable customers. Feel Free to call us at 0336-5359024

Now we are offering a FREE first site visit and a FREE quote.

Building_Contractor

The construction cost with basement would be in the range of Rs 1900 to 2150 per sft

Let me quickly introduce ourselves.

We are a construction company having more than 15 years of experience in the field of construction; building various type and sizes of buildings both in private as well as in government sector. Our team is led by an engineer with the support of DAE holder engineers.

We are working and have experience in Lahore, Rawalpindi and Islamabad.

Kindly contact us on 0332 - 568 - 9898

Hello sir

I am also in b-17.

You show me the drawing.

I made for you bill of quantities,in which includes the real cost of specific items.

Excavation to colouring.