Finishing material cost

I am planning to give a gray structure contract with material and labour contract for finishing only and planning to provide finishing material my self for my 10 marla house.
Keeping in mind if i go for a high quality finishing material i.E fast cables, spanish tiles, ash wood for woodwork, chawala aluminum windows, grohe mixtures, porta sanitary, ici paint etc.....
Can anyone comment on how much would be the estimated budgeted cost for a this finishing material. 2.5 million should be sufficient?

Please don't comment if you want to advertise your company only.

Thanks

Dear MNA...

You did not mentioned the wood work finishes you need? Looking at your mentioned

finishes it will be must with Deodar wood doors and all wood work, Ceiling motives,fancy

lights must be hot and cold systems...

It will be not enough and for this your cost must be not less than for finishes Rs.1500/sq

ft also depends on design and covered area.

Regards

MNA. Don't go for such a high finishing like Spanish tiles and Grohe fixtures unless your plot value is very high. If you plot value is normal, than go for normal finishing according to you taste. Porta sanitary, Ash wood, fast cables are fine.

Ash Wood is a good wood but problem with it is that our carpenter are very well versed in Cedar (Diar) wood. It's finishing is very good. Polish is ash wood is very difficult.

B.R Malik: This is for my own residential purpose not for sale. Also plot if infront of a park and its value is high.

DSA: 1500/sqft is not too much for such finishing. I believe it can go to max 3MM

Asalam o alikum.

MNA sir if you want to concern about the cost and your budget from grey structure to finish contact waseem sir he is well experienced and honest I also contruct my house on contract with the help of them I think this will be good for your construction thanks. 03004582022 contact waseem.he also available on whats up 03434477099

For exact amount that will cost your house you need Detail BOQ. We can prepare your BOQ free of cost just send us architectural and working drawings.

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

00971567426495 whats app me for more information waseem for cinstrction city builders