Front Elevation Of A Commercial Plaza

Salam everyone,

I am about to start construction on my plaza in PWD, and would like to know if anyone here can share with me different designs of front elevation on a 1 Kanal plot. My architect has shown me some prototypes that didn't amuse me. Just want to add that the building will be divided on two halls per floor and by laws the construction will comprise of b+g+1+mumty.

Thanks in advance.

Now i miss the presence of architectures on our forum.
Stay put Bilal Akhtar, someone will soon get to you with his expert take on your query.

@Mr. Bilal Akhtar

I would like to suggest you that contact with Amer Adnan Associates. Mr. Amer is an experienced architect and will be really helpful for construction and designing. He is in this business since 2005 and many big projects have been constructed by him. His latest project is "OPIUM" at MM Alam road Gulberg Lahore. You may contact him at 042-36655262 or visit http://www.ameradnan.com for more details. It will be really helpful for you.

Dear Bilal

We can give you front elevation 3D view and our own design and as per you requirments.

Please let us your layout plans and contact us at

designsource99@gmail.com

We can give you all Building related solutions.

Furthermore I will be in ISB on Sunday for our other project visit if you want to have

meeting we can have meeting.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989