Grey construction contract lahore

We are planning on house construction in iqbal avenue phase 2 (near shaukat khanum hospital). If you are a contractor operating within this region, please share your contact number or call 0315-6195701. House area is 1 kanal.

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BSc Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

Further information

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

(BSc Civil Engineer)

Dear rana shahbaz sb,

we are a well known construction company and providing construction services in LAHORE,GUJRANWALA,ISLAMABAD.

We are serving here close to your project too,in p block model town,LAHORE AND MORE OTHER LOCATIONS.

We are providing construction services since 1998.

Alot of completed mega projects of selected clients is our pride.

You can visit us hee on zameen portal's listing of partners,A R MIRZA AND COMPANY (ARMCO BUILDERS).

Also visit us on facebook, A R MIRZA AND COMPANY or READ OUR BLOG

armco-builders.blogspot.com

for more pls contact

MUZAFAR MIRZA

ceo

A R MIRZA AND COMPANY.

BAHRIA TOWN LAHORE.

WE ARE LIMITED COMPANY AND REGISTERD IN PAKISTAN SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE ...

We can give design and execution services at one place.

If interested pls contact for further discussions.

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

Hello, we are experts in house construction …you can contact us any time on this number 03224525407 Muhammad Saleem Mirza.

Soft Land Builders

Park View Villas, Multan Road, Lahore.

Cell:0323-4203767 Email:SoftLandBuilders@gmail.com

According to the Labour Contract we serve with given rates:

1.Construction Rate=260 Sq. Ft

2.Electric Wiring=25 Sq. Ft

3.Water wiring=25 Sq. Ft

4.Tiles+Marble Fixing = 40

Grand Total is 350 Rs/ Sq. Ft.

It is very affordable and minimum rate for labour construction in Lahore.

And if anyone wants to relax from any tension of house construction likely material supply and many others then we also offer best and optimize/minimum rates of grey structure and we use A+ quality material in construction.

SOFT LAND BUILDERS offer grey structure rate is 1300 Rs/Sq. Ft. By Using A+ QUALITY Material and Construct with exact Engineering Perspective.

My name is Sohail Farooq Tanoli from G-7 Islamabad, I am a building contractor (M/S Modern Vision Construction Company) and doing this business for the last 12 years in Islamabad, Rawalpindi and abbottabad. I want to ask you that if there is any construction work in Islamabad or Rawalpindi for me I shall be very grateful to you.

Please contact me:

0333-1999908

I am Civil Engineer and now am starting my own business of Houses and Commercial building Construction,

If you want any kind of services from us please Contact for further details,

Engr Zeeshan Azeem

0333,0318-4448571.