House map guidace for triangle plot

Dear brothers,

I am looking for suggestions and help on drawing map / layout for constructing house. The challenge is with plot odd shape like a right angle triangle. It is 1 kanal plot on slope. Front is approx 100 feet, perpendicular side is 90 feet with hypotenuse of approx 130 feet.Due to slope at site, it would have a basement and ground floor.

Can some brother share tips on a good map for triangle plot? Any ideas for easy to use software which can make sketch to scale for beginners?

Regards to all

Shakoor sb,let me tell you that instead of trying and roaming here and there doing experimentation to save some pennies,try to hire the best of the architect.Trust me it will thoroughly change the outlook of your house if done by a professional architect.Rest these desi draftsmen or such people will totally ruin your design and in the end u will regret.Every penny paid to a professional architect is worth it.The cost of archiect in hardly 2 to 3 percent of the total project which is not a very big amount considering the scale of investment and the worth of the project.

WE can give you design and layout planning of your odd size plot.

If you are interested contact us.

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

Hello Mr. Shakoor

You have a outclass plot. We love to design houses on triangular and odd shape plots. We just finish a house on triangular plot. You never judge now, that the house is on odd shape plot if you visit that house.

For designing your house please visit our office or contact us through my cell number.

Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Arhcitects

wahab.arch@gmail.com

0321-5674022

Dear Wahab sb

Thanks for response. Insha Allah, will be contacting you soon.

Best regards

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BSc Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

Further information

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

Brother,

if you are interested in qualified architect,with over 25 yrs of experience you can contact. 03335444044

If u want to design ur dream house according to ur dimension "Hammad Associates" have best experienced architect designers in his team.

Contact Us at

0333-5112049

or email us at

hammadassociates@live.com

Dear Shakoor Sb,

I'm sure you've tried some of the firms mentioned above, if your still pondering, kindly contact me (via email/phone) on the details below. We will offer you another solution as per any further details you would like to provide. We have an excellent architect along with a professional team that will provide a turn key solution.

Kind Regards,

Imran Niazi

+92 3004390762
imranniazi10@gmail.com

RS Associates (Architectural and Engineering Firm with Turn-Key solutions for all kinds of projects)

Hi i have a plot in triangle showing width 30 feet and length 40 feet with 1200sft area i want to make it to a perfect square plot by leaving space and want to construct house in that area,i want to know Vaasthu and perfect designing in square shape of house will anyone suggest me how to do that

Map is available for triangle plot

As we have already constructed house for a client in bahria

For more you can contact

0300-9711636

Salam

Please use Google Sketchup (available freely) an Easy to Use software; in order to develop your concept of the house as per your needs, before going to any architect....who will further polish it.

We have constructed many projects on such irregular shaped plots, making the best possible use of space

We offer Construction Solutions at Rawalpindi- Islamabad

Best Quality @ Fair Price

HOMESCON Pvt Ltd

Spring North Bahria Town Rawalpindi

+923089114000, +923352766000