Is 7 million enough budget for good construction 10 marla house ?

Aoa all .
Inshaaallah im going to construct my house after eid in bahria town phase 8 f1 block. Before that i want to make my budget, so if some one there who can help me for budget sheet.

Is 70 lacs are enough for 2 story house. My requirements
Ground story = 2 room/bath + living + dd + kitchen
1st floor = 3 bed/bath + living + kitchen

Thanks.

Dear Hamza,

It is is mannaged it is good budget to complete your home.

It all depends on your planning,design and finishes selection.

Regards

It all depends upon your selection of material and design that you want to use in your dream home construction. It is a smart budget to construct a home. We have categories according to customer`s budget like A,B and C. It will be more useful that if we arrange a meeting to discus these things in details. Kindly send your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262. You can see our sample work by visiting Redirecting....

70 lakh means it would be roughly Rs 2000/sq ft. I think it’s a tight budget and at the end you would have to manage some 15 lakhs more. I calculated if your sq ft area is 3500 sq ft.

Dear Hamza,

with respect to an average house you budget seems reasonable. If you want to go above average you might have to increase it.

if you can give us a little more details of your requirement we might be in a better position to tell you if it is do able with in your budget .

we are professional builders and If you would like to discuss it further please do no hesitate to call us on 03000666602

or visit our website www.clarebuilders.com

Regards

Its a good budget if it spend carefully. You need an architect who can design your dream house according to your requirements. Than he will suggest you building material according to your budget. At this stage you will come to know how much budget you require.

If you want to build your house after I suggest you that its a good time to go and consult with architect.

We are also giving turn key solution "from design to construction". Feel free to get any information regarding designing & construction.

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

arch five Architects

0321-5674022

49 DHA Phase II Islamabad

I want to build grey structure on 12 Marla house, it has basement

Ground floor and fist floor, map has been made

I need a builder who construct my house as per architect design and later on finish my house

Dr Muhammad Ajmal

Yes post me reply

Muhammad Ajmal

We Group of Architects and Engineer are here to help you.

Please share with us your plans if already made by some one for quotation or if not then we we provide free design service of projects awarded to us.

Feel free to consult.

Best Regards,

Engr. Shahid Kamran

B.E Civil (UET Lahore)

Engineering Development Associates, Lahore

+92-3476660055

Don't worry.

It's good amount of budget for your house as its almost above Rs 2000/Sq.Ft which is really good for decent quality of work.

You need to have check on certain things like contractor (if you hire any) and quality of work.

The actual construction would depend upon the actual covered area to be constructed plus types of material used.

Go ahead but don't get hurry in selecting contractor/Consultant etc

Best of Luck

Dr Ajmal Sb.

Please share more information of your house project at our direct email address for

further discussions.

designsource99@gmail.com

Awaiting

Thanks to all of you for your reply. At this stage I decided to construct my house on my own at least gray structure. I will provide all material and only pay for labour rate for gray structure. I want to ask how much is labour rate for Sq/F in Bahria town phase 8 ??

Specially thanks to Mr BR Malik sb for your detail reply and AR Bangash bahi sb.

BR Malik sb can you please email me your finishing work pictures . I read your most of the post and it was very helpful. My email hamza_bcp@hotmail.com

Regards

Hamza why dont you construct a basement,as f1 sector is suitable for it,

Brother adnan I have very limited budget around 7 to 8 mullion Max. I don’t think it’s enough budget for basement + 2 floors.

Asalam o alikum,

Dear hamza sir I know waseem builder he will guide you about your construction of your house in this budget. Thanks 03004582022, 03234582022

Roots Engineering Services is providing the construction services to our prestigious client for several years . I offer my services to build new house with A+ GRADE Construction with three different types of styles, material and rates Economy, Deluxe and luxury rates as follows

Rs.1790 to 2870/sft)

FINSIHIG JOB

WITH MATERIAL

WORK INCLUDED

Super Structure

• Thick masonry up to ceiling level.

• RCC/RBC slabs, Lintels Beams

Surface Rendering

• Application of cement plaster to all the ceilings………………….

Flooring

• Compaction of Backfill material, dressing , leveling. Laying of Brick Ballast………..

• Laying of 2” PCC under flooring

Roof Insulation

• Includes cleaning, coats of hot bitumen, one layer of polythene sheet…………

Electrification

• Conducting, wirings, DB’s fixing only

Plumbing Work

• Sewer Line, Man Holes, Baths hot and cold water pipe lines, overhead pipe line , rain water.

• pipe only( PPR and UPVC Fittings)

• Wood work OR Solid Wood Construction (Diyar/Aish wood/ kayl/ Partal)

• Lassani / High Glass Sheet.

• Frame wood Kail AAA.

• Rooms Wardrobes.

• Kitchen Cabin

• Tv launch Section.

• Doors Skin Panel (Malaysian)

• Solid Wood Construction

• Windows

• Aluminum work for All home Windows and Glass (ghani)

• RAILING / STAIR

• Steel staircase.

• Face work Front Elevation

• Depending upon your design, combination of tiles, stone, graphy etc.

• Fancy fire places

• Installation of fire place

• Floor Marble.

• Floor Marble / Tile.

• Bath Room Tile Flooring.

• Shower sets Master / Sonex / RAK

• Bathroom tiles imported

• Bathroom Vanities, Commode, Basin PORTA / Mariachi / imported etc

• Accessories

• Fixtures and accessories of baths, kitchen. Stainless Steel

• False ceiling depending upon…

• Wooden Floor

• I offer one room of wooden floor as well………………

BASEMENT CONSTRUCTION

WITH MATERIAL

(Rs2800 to 4000 /sft)

NOTE

With awal number bricks and using standard ratio of sand + cement.

Free to ask any question regarding construct new build home

You can construct your own house under your supervision as well if you have any doubt. Contact me through emails or phone numbers so that share all types of styles work and material along with rates.

Regards

Faheam: 00923217867889

rootsengineerings@gmail.com