Looking for contractor that can build a house with aac blocks

I am looking for a contractor that has experience working with aac blocks. Where can i find one? What would be the cost per square foot for the grey structur?

Asalam o alikum,

Royal stone (Pvt) Ltd is a construction company working in Islamabad and Potohar Region. You can purchase AAC blocks from here

Banu Mukhtar, 5-A Ali Block, New Garden Town,

Lahore (54000), Pakistan,

Olympia Chemicals, 38-L، Abdul Haque Rd, Block L Phase 2 Johar Town, Lahore,

Bang Industries (Pvt) Ltd

OFFICE: 407, 12 Street, F-10/2,

Islamabad, Pakistan.

Construction cost depends on yours map and requirements.

Thanks

Asif Malik

Where is your project? What is size of your project?

We can give you design and execution services at one place.

If interested contact us for further discussions.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

Assalam-o-Alaykum,

We are one the renowned construction company based in Oman and Pakistan. With experience in building Houses, Commercial, Residential Building.

Please visit our website to know about our company.
WhitePearlinternational.com

Regards,
Muhammad Hassaan Ijaz
0300 4747646

I am a civil engineer from well reputed institution

i have working in DHA and Bahria for House construction with material and without material as per your requirement

kindly contact when you feel free

Regard,

Faheem Raza (Civil Engineer)

0336-6263230/0301-3230199

AL-Reza Builder (Pvt) LTD

Commercial River view Bahria town phase 7 Rawalpindi

Hi, we are bluekey property construction have over 15 years experience in the industry. 

Our team consists of retired army personnel and uk project managers overseeing and checking the quality of every project. Rest assured your property will be completed to a high standard and according to your requirements

The rate for 

Grey structure 1200 per sqft

Complete structure 2500 per sqft

You may contact me to discuss further on my whatsapp 00447523482749 or my cell 03165186889

Kind regards 

CEO HABIB UR REHMAN

Bluekey property construction 

Bahria town phase 7

Rawalpindi

SoftLand Real Estate & Builders,Lahore.

I am Owner of SoftLand Real Estate and Builders. And Our Office located in Park View Villas, Multan Road Lahore.

We Deal

1.All Kind of Properties(Sell and Purchase)

1. Construct Building,Plaza, Houses and Flats in Labour Rates and With Material.

2. Also, Deal all kind Paint Contracts that make your house more Glorious.

Answer Your Question:- We have a experience of ACC Blocks in past many projects so if you interested then contect us and sent me your Design Chart(Map) for all Rate Details.

Are Engineers and Staff work together to facilitate our Clients in an Honest and sincere way. Our Work is our Brand.

We Emphasis on Quality and Quantity.

Any Query, Feel Free to Contact us:-

Engineer And Contractor: Malik Behnoz Ali Awan

Cell:0323 4203767

Email:SoftLandBuilders@gmail.com

A number of contractors would provide the service of constructing a home with AAC blocks in Pakistan. There are also multiple AAC blocks manufacturers in Pakistan. Some notable names include Banu Mukhtar and An Bang Industries for AAC blocks in Pakistan.

While many homeowners still use traditional concrete for constructing a house, the use of AAC blocks in Pakistan also prevails.

What are AAC Blocks and their sizes?

AAC Blocks are autoclaved aerated concrete blocks. These comprise of precast concrete that is made of natural materials. This type of concrete can be used for construction of walls, floor, and roof. AAC blocks are traditionally available in 4 to 16 inches of thickness and 8 inches in height. Meanwhile, the lengths also vary (24, 32, or 48 inches). Construction costs using AAC blocks in Pakistan may vary owing to various types and sizes available in the market.

While the AAC blocks are good for soundproofing and acoustic insulation, they are also highly fire resistant . Furthermore, the use of AAC blocks in Pakistan is also beneficial as these are termite-resistant.

On the other hand, construction with AAC blocks may be considered easier due to easy handling and installation given their lighter weight. They are also easy to work around for cutting for chases and holes in order to set up electrical and plumbing lines.

However, there are a few disadvantages to using these AAC blocks in Pakistan. One notable issue is that these cost more than traditional concrete or wood-frame construction.

Pyramine Associates provides services in building new custom houses, renovation projects, small commercial developments and consultation faculties mainly based in Rawalpindi and Islamabad. We aim to become of the leading company in all our sectors by providing innovative solutions, up to the standard quality products and enhanced lifestyles to our customers.

Get our unparalleled design-build services today!