Need Reliable Contractor

Dear sir,

I have 30 by 40 sq yard commercial plot in Bahria, phase 8 for that I need any contractor who have constructed some buildings.

Seeks reliable and discipline contractor with single and final demand.

best of luck !!!

You can expect to get a good contractor between 500 to 650 per sqft.

You can expect to get a good contractor between 500 to 650 per sqft.

Sorry for posting it twice

Can you give me your contact details, i will ask my contractor to contact you and he will give you the rates plus will guide you accordingly.

My mail address is

mehmood3926@hotmail.com

you can phone to my yunger brother--0345-5704509

Dear Mehmood,

You can contact us at 0302-4666366 as we have a team of professional architects, interior designers, 3d visualizers and construction consultants who can actually help you and give you a good idea.

I hope it helps

Dear Mehmood Sb,

Here all the solutions

www.designsource99.weebly.com

Awaiting

Regards

Zulfiqar

@mehmood sultan if you are really intrested for the reliable contractor than you should see this website www.ameradnan.com ,Amer Adnan Associates is a world class architectural design and 3D visualization firm that specializes in Residential & Commercial projects. The company recently won Asia Pacific Property Awards 2013-14 for the best Interior Design based in Pakistan. The design was greatly appreciated for its simplicity and practicality.

Amer Adnan Associates focuses on implementing practical and innovative design concepts, to not just beautify a place but to add comfort and usage of the space. Our ideas and concepts are very popular among clients from Asia, Europe, USA and UK.

Among our recent projects we have café and restaurants from Dubai, Netherlands and Peshawar. We also have a fabric shop in Sargodha which is unique for its design and usage. At Triple A we believe in brain storming for ideas and concepts to create nothing but the best.and we did different projects as well. So feel free to discuss

Salam Mehmood bhai,

If you want office interior services then please don't forget to call me. Given below are my contact details:

Jawad Malik Ph: 0332-4255624 Email: last.man2009@hotmail.com

We are designer, builder and constructors. My contact details are 0323 4567 234 and hassan@creativeconstructors.org

If you have already designed and have BoQ then please do Email me to get the competitive rates, or IF you haven't designed then please do let me know to work out on design your building.

Looking forward to have queries or updates from your side

Kind regards

Syed Ahmad Hassan

Dear Sir,

Please tell us with all details of construction cost of 5 Marla house in Gulshan Abad Rawalpindi which excludes land cost.

Thanks, Ibtasam Ahmed

Ibtasam Ahmed, Please call me for detail discussion on this 0333 422 6133 Hassan

H--t would you please email me on zuzuconsulting@gmail.com - many thanks

Ali

Dear,

@mehmood sultan

if you would like to sent me your contact number i wil help you regarding .

My email id is annie@ameradnan.com

www.ameradnan.com

You can visit some on going Projects in Ph8 and ask yourself by looking at the quality of construction.

Dear Mehmood,

We have build many house in Bahria Town and other areas.If you want to build your house.

So please contact me through.

Best regards,

Global Property And Construction Company

Email: khalare@yahoo.com

Phone And SMS: 03315119895