Overhead water tank construction cost

Salam to all,

Can any one explain the overhead water construction cost rate.
I.E. What is the unit for rcc overhead water tank,

Contractor give me rate for mumty = 150/sft, p-wall = 35/ sft

For RCC unit is CFT (Cubic feet)...

Rates depends on total scope of work and different vedors charging different according to project size.

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

@ DSA

thnx for your reply,

I want a rough estimate. Only for 3rd floor as already mentioned in above question.

Mumty, P-wall and RCC tank. (basically I have some issues with contractor, now changing a contrr)

Overhead water size = 9 * 6 * 5 = 270 cft

how would to apply rates

RCC but overhead tank and Parapet should be around Rs.450/CFT inclusive of all material and services.

For mumty you have to pour slab and slab should be around Rs.375/CFT for 6" slab.

For labour it should be done vendor to vendor.

Regards

Your calculation is not correct for overhead tank. Please calculate each wall and then floor/Slab and then add up all it will be your exact CFT not as your did 965 that is wrong.

For Example your wall is 9' long and 5' and thickness is 9" then it will be total 950.75 = 33.75 so do as per this formula and then add all it should be less than your calculated.

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

Thanks Team DSA,

understand now,

we have to calculate every Wall of water tank separately.

one of contr. Gave me a formula like:

width x length x depth x 6.25 = answer x rate (30 PKR)

I dont know how and on which standards he is calculating.

Please talk to him and understand.

I gave you the standard formula calculations.

Regards

Plz contact us Planet builders is well established company all work under the consultancy of BSc Civil Engineer.

Further information

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

Sir, Hello

My name is mohammad from tamilnadu,

I need to build an overhead water tank on my 12*10 ft room in my agriculture land,

so please anybody help me to know me the estimate of cost, drawing,reinforcement and every details,

yours

Mohammad

cell,9043150957