School Construction

I want to know is it possible to built a school on residential plot in O-9 and what will be the construction cost per square feet for school building.

Dear Sirs,

It can be possible to finish it as per gvt school buildings in Rs.1800 to Rs.2000/sq ft.

We can give you design and construction services.

If intersted let us know

dSA

designsource99@gmail.com

92-333-4220989

School construction is fairly cheap compared to a home.Its simple rooms and set of bathrooms in a row…good quality but cheap marble is used…bathrooms are very basic… The construction cost should be around 1400 to 1600 sqft…

I think this is not gvt khancha project....

Private school buildings are more costly than Gvt School Buildings.

Regards

I agree with you DSA.a school on a residential plot will not cost that much…Plus its being built only for school not a house turned into a school

@ Mr.Shahid

It also depends upon you that what kind of things or material do you want to use in construction. I can offer you some good rates after a meeting. You can send me your contact number and email address on hamza.asif@ameradnan.com for more details. Mr. Amer is working from several years in construction and interior designing field. It will be helpful for you. It will not cost much as area is residential where you are going to construct School.