Setting up a construction business in Karachi

I want to start my own construction business in Karachi. I have 35 to 40 lac rupees…

Kuch nahi ho sakta.

Thanks a lot.

Aap k paise Karachi main doob jaen gay is waqt kaheen aisa project nahi jahan aap invest kar sakain, main khud kai area survey kar chuka hun kaheen feasibility nahi banti sahih tarah se, agar aap resale par flat lena chahtay hain to sirf DHA main lain…

Aap apna email address mujhe de dain agar koi acha project howa to main aap ko mashvara de donga lekin aap ko khud Karachi aana hoga apne paise kisi k hath main mat dijiye ga.

hamood21@yahoo.com

Mainay Gulshan-e-Maymaar main 120 yards k plot pay construction ka socha hai apka kia khiyaal hai. You can email me on my email address.

Gulshan-e-Maymaar have a very bright future for real estate it just the matter of some more time and each and every one will be shocked . Maymaar already have an edge of been located before DHA Ph 9 and BTK.

You can come with renovations projects In Clifton & Defence , you can come up with these kind of small projects

My Suggestion would be to have some patience save that money in the bank for time being and as soon as you hear about that Boom you are ready to play with your money

What about sadi garden in future if i buy a plot there and howmuch 240 yads plot price in this time.

Regards