Sewerage System (General Advice)

Dear all,

I am constructing double story 5 marla house in g-13. Is it ok to make separate waste lines for each floor and connect it to cda sewerage line directly (without making septic tank)? Or i have to make septic tank (main hole) first and then connect septic tank (main hole) to sewerage line of CDA. Which process is better in long run?

Thanks to all in advance.

Regards

Your all waste lines including "grey water lines, rain water and soil waste lines" separately connected to your main septic tank. Than septic tank connected to (main hole) sewerage line of CDA.

So, I must need to make septic tank in my house. All lines will 1st dump waste to septic tank and then septic tank should be connected to CDA sewerage line, Right?

If septic tank doesn't treat the sewage water before dumping it out in to CDA line than what is the point of having septic tank? Also what if septic tank leaks at some point and ruin soil underneath the house.

Why not run all separate lines to one main point outside which ten dump it out in to the main line.

Some Engineer should shed some light on this issue.

Do not pls confuse sceptic tank with Man Hole, they are two different things

whether you make sceptic tank or not depends upon the societies' regulations, I think CDA doesn't ask for sceptic tanks, but Bahria makes you make the scpetic tank,

while Manhole's must be made no matter you have the sceptic tan or not, no house sewerage gets laid without the manhole.

So, I need to make main hole in my house (most probably in garage area). All sewerage lines from both floor should be connected to it and then a line suppose to connect this main hole to CDA line. Right? Can anybody tell me the appropriate size for the main hole for 25x40 double story house?
Thanks all for your valuable comments.

Your plumber should be able to tell but could be 18"X18" or 24"X24" but pls consult a proper Plumber, its a technical and life long matter of your house

Thanks YC, I’ll follow your advice ISA. Which pipes are good for sewerage, PVC or Metal pipes? Should I use metal pipe for basement?