Starting Construction Business

Dear all,

I am overseas Pakistani and interested in starting construction business with 10 million initially, afterwards I can inject more investment in it. Please tell me is it viable and what can be expected returns. Further if I do this business in partnership (with I only provide investment and work overseas) what should be my share in this profit/loss?

To be more specific I want the business of independent builder who can construct small homes and sale. Please have your say on it.

Its a very good business and very profitable but the way you would like to proceed as a silent partner ,thats risky . If you have some one a family member or a friend who can keep an eye on things than its good. Your expected share should be between 50 to 70 % .

@H–T thanks. My cousin is interested to do this business with me. Initially i want to be sleeping partner but after sometime i would like to leave my international job and join it with him. I will not be a sole investor my cousin shall invest there as well.

Investing and rolling money in plots is much better than construction, it sure does bring in profits but selling/buying is much profitable and hassle free. Just a piece of advice.

It depends, if you have your own machinery, machines, and tools. Then I suppose you can make a lot of money from charging for labour. You need to make some projects as samples to entice buyers and investors to using you hence you may have to make a loss for a few projects and then once your repute is built up upon the community you can make good money. Construction business is very reliant upon word of mouth marketing, so as long you deal in good faith, give reasonable prices and do good, honest work you shall be ok!

Agreed with Mr. Sheikh Abdul. You will definately need word of mouth if your want projects from other clients but for starters, like you said you will invest your own money than just good quality and reasonable rates will be the key to your success.

Never do partnership with you any relative because you can loose him or money...

Do whatever you want to do buy your own or do partnership with some professional company to whom you can do legal contract...

Its good business but you have to be active part of it or do as per Mr Nasir advised you as above....

Regards

AA

construction of 5 or 7 marla house can be started and

Detail discussion can be made without hesitation,through mail or watts app 00923025462306 or makaif786@gmail.com