Dha Peshawar balloting will be held on Friday 4th march, 2016.

Dha peshawar balloting on 4th march, 2016.

Fingers crossed for the balloting, good luck to all applicants :)

Source: official dha pesh facebook page.

Https://web.Facebook.Com/dhapeshawar.Org/

Dear Mr. Sheikh,

i did not receive msg yet in my phone, how can i confirm the application received msg by DHA.

I am living in dubai and mentioned my current cell phone no of dubai in application.

Please Guide

Thanks

@Masud ring them , get their number from dha Peshawar web site , my brother did the same and found his application being entertained by dha Peshawar but no sms sent by dha, for sure your application is to be included in ballotment as all applicants( thought to be 10000 plus applicants)

DHA Peshawar ballot to be held on Mar 4th 2016

To get ballot results of DHA Peshawar asap please fill this form

www.bit.ly/1Fb8wjz

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1I4DOzhT1vFHdApVep5w7LctFO8AXddCG89yBp7-qK9k/viewform

You should also send a SMS and Whatsapp text message to +16308024186 with you FULL name on file your CNIC number and if allocation file number too.

Your friend

Choudry Mujahid Yasin (CMY)

Plz use +163080241861 for calls SMS but WhatsApp direct texts preferred. Send texts to +16308024186 to get more of your relatives or friends in LRE WhatsApp groups.

CMY sb, u need to update the form as well as it is asking for things mentioning DHA Multan....

Regards

Corrected. Sorry for inconvenience

You welcome CMY sb,

I have 1500 DHA transferable files. Please contact me for deal 03149163449

Dear Mr. Zain,

i did not understand how it is possible, that you have 1500 files, before balloting.

plz explain the process, how can u sell before successful balloting?

and also mention that, after getting plot, what is the expected profit on the file.

Thank you