Pirex Real Estate Expo Islamabad

Are you aware of Pirex Real Estate Expo in Islamabad from March 14-16, 2014?

In pak china center ???

Yupx

I have seen a lot of billboards in Islamabad but there is no specific web site to advise the timing or detail on the expo. Any senior member is participating?

http://pirex.com.pk/

Mr. Ejaz, this is the official website of PIREX.

Please have a look.

It was a good experience being a part of that.

Mostly dealers from Bahria Town and DHA were there.

Yes, it was well organized and all missing tycoons must participate in the next expo.

I went on sunday the last day of exhibition. I went to Zameen.com stall and i got some stuff like Year calender,Pen and key chain with Zameen.com logo.Good experience but participants were not much from twin cities.

PIREX-

I feel we must review this mega event which came up first time in Islamabad Rawalpindi.

Good Points:-

Very well advertised

The stall holders were given ample time to get their place in the exhibition.

Sign postings were very well planned.

Points Need attention:-

It attracted lot of visitors but stalls were very few.

The exhibition clearly showed that few of the stalls were very prominent and some mega developers were displaying their products in congested areas.

It showed that event was meant to promote only the sponsors like Raja Builders and developers , Vertex international , Alain Enterprises , New York Builders , Property bank and Land lord real Estate builders……others were dragged to cover up the events stalls. Their were very few dealers or developers from Islamabad. Why didn’t they participate.

Lobby or the passage on entrance should have been more wide open while it was obstructed by stalls.

Enthusiasm was lacking everywhere

There should have been some stalls of food and snacks for the visitors

Mr. Abdul Salam you have highlighted the core issues that were actually missing in the expo. Why Bahria Town was not exhibiting?

Interesting question Ejaz. The simple answer could be the fact that Bahria (or its management more appropriately) thinks it does not need events like these and that they can do better on their own. :)

On a side note, the event was just about as dead as the city that hosted it (no offense to my brothers from the capital but it's true). I did not attend it myself but from what I hear, I didn't miss out on much. It's surprising though that a media group like Jang failed to pull off an event like this. Very disappointing.

I went to the expo… Met with Zameen.com team… Had a nice chat with them… Although they were not from the forum side… But still had very good discussion with them… I introduced myself and they were very happy to know about me being their forum member… When I met them, it was feeling own team… It was good experience… It was nice effort to start with… I think room for improvement is always there but it could be the starting point… Regards

We need to encourage the Real Estate Developers to keep conducting such events twice a year in order and conduct some seminars on both Residential and Commercial Construction Methodology for people awareness.

This is with ref. To Mr. Abdul Salam

My name is Ali Wani. I am the owner of Lords International. We organized the PIREX-2014 and Jang was our Media partner.

The quantity of stalls was less due to a number of reasons.

This type of an event was held for the first time in the country on such a huge scale.

It was a huge exercise telling the real estate firms and builders what an expo actually is.

This was a new concept that got introduced.

Many firms realised at the event that wat it actually is and regretted not participating.

Why there were stalls prominent?

The booth spaces were on a first come first serve availability with the most prominent and big spaces being reserved for the sponsors - that too in categories : Platinum, Gold and Silver.

So big projects or small, each builder, realtor etc had their space based on their own choice and budget.

The names u have mentioned getting projection are the names of the Platinum Sponsors who paid a gud amount of money and so deserved maximum exposure.

Apart from a lavish hi-tea (open to all) and a Gala dinner (by invitation only) (both organized by Lords International) there were 2 big food stalls with a sitting facility of over 350 people. It qas located behind the main expo hall (this is where All food stalls in every expo are located at the Pak China center)

This is with ref. To Mr. Nafees

I guess it is unfortunate that someone gave you that feedback. However at the expo it was a lively 3 days at the Pak china friendship center. We personally visited every stall all 3 days and got nothing but good words. Almost all the exhibitors made sales at the event which is a win for both visitors and exhibitors.

We at Lords International received a lot of flowers and congratulating cards apart from the phone calls and text messages from visitors and exhibitors appreciating the effort.

However this was a first effort, and the response was much better than anticipated, but we do believe their is always room for improvement. Jang was no more than a media partner for the event. InshaAllah future projects of Pirex would be much better ! :)

Regards,

Ali Wani.