Big problem of jinnah gardens.

I bought two plots in jinnah gardens way back in 2007, those plots were near the islamabad highway. I visited the site last month nd i was shocked that both of my plots were shifted wayyyyy back into un develped are…Can anything be done now??? Need an expert advice…

Aquuel brother can you please tell the market rate of plots in jinnah garden..? Which phase/block did you buy? i am also interested to do some investment in jinnah garden phase 1..also i never visited the site but looking from the map..i can see there are some houses in the entrance..and i believe where there is construction/people start living ...prices will go up...Can you please advice?Specially comparing with gulberg which is medium to long term investment+ bahria phase 8 where prices are already high.i know there is still juice...but a little.

Waiting for your reply.All the best for you

Regards

Did you buy possession or non-possession plots and were there any block, street, plot no. Allotted on your allotment letter which differs from the one now or is it that everything on paper is the same and that the physical location has changed. If everything on paper is same and they have changed the physical location then i think nothing can be done. However, go to the society office and ask for reason why they changed your location and what is currently there in the old location where you were offered a plot. Is that area under some litigation or will it be allotted to some new allottees? i think going to court is useless esp. In land matters as you will have to go through a lot of pain with uncertain outcome and these shitty societies have no reputation and its common in most such societies.

As you bought in 2007 and i think your plots would have appreciated so better sell them off and buy at some other good location (if you dont like the new location). Also many societies change their terms and conditions time to time and if they have changed to something unfavorable for you like if they change location and cannot be held responsible to any allottee then they have an edge over this and you cannot do anything about it.

When I was involved in jinnah garden in 2014 map changed four times which pissed me off for further investment

feel sorry for u aquel bhai only society will help you out which seem unexpected

What is the latest price of 30 x 60 plot in Phase 1 located in Street 65. What is the future prospectus of Jinnah Garden and when the Bridge will be inaugurated.

I have a 30x60 7marlas Plot No. 11 street 46 non possession jinnah garden phase 1 anybody can tell me what is the real market value of this file I purchased in 2007.