Difference Between Transfer And Mutation

What is the difference between transfer order and mutation order?

I guess transfer order is about transferring ownership and mutation order is about changing something in the records of property.

ps....I just considered the literal meanings of both terms. Actual concepts might be same or different.

regards, z@in N@deem

Transfer is simple, transferring of property from one's name to another. Whereas, A property mutation is simply the change of title ownership under certain conditions such as sale/purchase or death of an owner and even if the property is bought through a power of attorney (PoA). Through mutation, while the new owner gets the property in his name, the government is able to charge property tax from the right owner.

Thank You Nasir for explaining the terms.

My literal meanings were also close enough. Thanks mate!!!

Regards, z@in N@deem

Can someone guide me I have a shop under my name in DHA Phase II and it needs the mutation to get done. What will be the process and who will do it DHA or KDA

DHA

Can a property (agri land) mortgaged with the bank can be transferred through inheritance mutation on death of a mortgagor with the charge of bank on legal heirs, please quote law or section under paki law

Ok

Is mutation necessary for Flat in Karachi?

Can someone explain difference between Builder Transfer file or Normal Transfer file?? , KDA = plot Surjani

I am a estate agent.

Clifton block 7 in (f) series confirmed file I have.

If anyone interested please contact me

0315-2190350

Hi

I am buying a house in gulistan e jauhar , but that is not leased it is transfer, will it be fine ? or shall i get it leased? Please guide as most of the properties in Johar are transfer by KDA