Legal advice

Salaam,
I'm looking for expert opinion. I bought a pre-construction shop in a newly build plaza front of makkah tower in liberty market lahore, construction of the plaza was blocked by lda due to parking build and it was never completed and prices on that area has gone way up if it's completed. Recently they sold their 50 % share to big group which is attached with nawaz group.Now they have decided to return our original money only after 10 years. I like to know what are my legal rights. They already have lot of law suits pending by other investors in court. Should i take the original money and run and never look back.

Ask for inflation @ 13 % per year.

Don't accept the original price.

If I was you, I would take the original money back at the earliest, but without any agreement or legal writing...

After getting ur original money, you should go for law suit... Since, many other suits are pending, so, if any one of them wins, u will also get the same treatment although through court of law...

It would be better to consult any good lawyer before making any final decision.

Regards

No use of any legal case. Am sharing my personal experience with you, collect your principal amount and move on.

We have rotten caucus of judiciary that only supports powerful, criminals and judges themselves. They all are above the law and don’t believe in life after death.

I want to know where to complain about a developer? I have a situation in which I invested in apartment in early 2013 and as per plan by the builder the apartment was supposed to be handed over in 2015. Now its end of 2017 and still no really progressed, also, I cannot expect the apartment will be ready by end of 2018.I have paid 78% and remaining to be paid when apartment will be handed over. When approaching builder I have been given new timeline which is very frustrating.

I am just wondering if there is any law in Pakistan where customers like us can be compensated and I can complain?

Please respond and help.

Thank you in advance.