Private housing schemes should follow procedure of registered sales deed an

I am member of a private housing scheme (royal orchard, multan),i have a residential plot in it. Royal orchard is a private limited company.
Royal orchard issues a transfer letter in the name of a buyer after clearance of all payable dues.
Now super court of pakistan has made a decision that all private housing schemes will make register sales deed / mutation with buyer and this is only a legal way to transfer your property to your name.
Board of revenue has also issued notice to all private housing scheme that they will made registered sales deed & mutation with their buyers instead of transfer letter.
Management of royal orchard is not willing to make registered sales deed with their buyers and they are forcing that they will only issue transfer letter to us.
I am satisfied with royal orchard society and want to live in it. The only issued is its legal issue.
Can any one please guide me that what should i do? Should i retain my plot in royal orchard or sell it?
Can govt. Force such housing schemes to make registry / mutation with buyers?
Is transfer letter legal document?
Am i fully protected?
Should i trust royal orchard management regarding their point of view regarding transfer letter instead of registry/mutation?
Please help me....Please

No one here to answer my question?