Real estate regulator authority

Public interest
Remedy for fraudulent acts in property transactions
Development of standard practices
Reputation of estate agents
General list and acquaintance with each other to improve performance and area of operation

I want to know where to complain about a developer? I have a situation in which I invested in apartment in early 2013 and as per plan by the builder the apartment was supposed to be handed over in 2015. Now its end of 2017 and still no really progressed, also, I cannot expect the apartment will be ready by end of 2018.I have paid 78% and remaining to be paid when apartment will be handed over. When approaching builder I have been given new timeline which is very frustrating.

I am just wondering if there is any law in Pakistan where customers like us can be compensated and I can complain?

Please respond and help.

Thank you in advance.

I think u should go for a learned legal opinion but i think consumer courts can help in this regard.

MM,

Real Estate sector in Pakistan is full of fraudiaaz and thugs. Regretfully, courts are not much help as such cases takes decades to settle. Just find some people who can do the arbitration and get your money back.

For future be careful and don't trust these fraudiaa dealers and developers. These people will destroy your 5 crore just to make their 5 lac.

In Pakistan no one will help buyers or small investors. Government, law and courts are useless. You are on your own. Be wise and trust no one.