Why government is destroying several houses in Tulip Extension, Bahria Town Lahore, for Lahore Ring Road?

It seems that government is going to destroy several houses in tulip extension of bahria town lahore for lahore ring road, southern loop.

It seems that government is probably destroying more than 37 houses and far more than 37 plots in tulip extension. The smallest size of house or plot that is being destroyed is 5 marla and there are plots and houses of size 10 marla as well which are being destroyed.

However if we look at this location, a lot of land on the other side of ring road is agricultural or empty, except there is one very small block or iceland of small houses, not more than 70 meter square in total.

Also the ring road is already taking a bend here to come down a slight increase in bend can probably easily save these houses in tulip extension.

On the other hand it is also not good, even economically for the government to do this move, they will loose more money in doing this and will disturb living space for more homes residents and probably this impact can be easily reduced and also will save money for government as well.

Also tulip extension in bahria town, lahore is approved by lda as well for housing.

I request government to reconsider this part of the lahore ring rout, if it actually going through this area.

37 houses construction is huge, moreover Bahria still allowing people to build houses. There are 5 houses are being built. Who will pay construction cost for these houses. I think LRR authority will definitely amend their plan slightly. Zain from Zameen.com also confirmed (unauthentic report) that plan is being modified slightly.

MR will be better off to offer bribe which may cost him less than 37 houses construction cost.

Mr. Usman in saying in comments in following blog that NES Pak map is going through JINNAH AVENUE Road in Sector E. According to my understanding Jinnah Avenue Road in Sector E is far away from Tulip Extension.

Http://www.zameen.com/blog/no-change-expected-in-proposed-route-of-lrrs-southern-loop.html

I fully agree, must avoid demolishing the houses in Tulip Extension, Bahria Town must suggest alternate route to save those plots and already constructed houses.