Single story house in summers

Hi guys, i have a very basic question to ask you. I live in a single story house which is of course extremely hot in summers. What is the best way to escape the heat in summers. ( of course ac is an option ) but you cant run it 24/7. Some people get mud or soil layers up the roof or some thing like that, so i get to hear a lot of options do this do that etc. Any one of you can guide me with the best way to stay off the summer heat in a single story house, ill be very thankful.

If you can get marble fix on the floor it will reduce the heat.

other option is you can use planters to avoid direct sunlight over your roof so it will also reduce the heat.

3rd option you should get installed solar panels which will give you energy as well as avoid direct sunlight over your roof.

All options carries different cost so you can select or adopt any of these to enjoy life.

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

Ventilation works for us, just give air passage to cross from your house and you are good to go, further you can install additional fan on west opening windows of your house and trust this work really well.