Bahria town future

Greetings,
It is just a question/concern and i would like to share it thru zameen.Com as it is the most famous and reliable source in properties of pakistan! It is about the future of bahria town after malik riaz sahib. May allah give him a long life and good health.

Bahria town is a private enterprise. We can say that mr malik riaz has a very good team of retired generals and professional administrators who run bahria town successfully. We know that bahria town's success is due to the vision and dynamic leadership of malik riaz. Will malik riaz's team will continue driving bahria town with the same level of success? Who can guarantee that his team members will not play their own game after he is gone? In a public limited company there's a board of directors who elects the ceo in case a serving ceo dies or leave the company plus the board of director takes and endorses all the important decisions and policy making of the company. There is an established system in place and periodic audits and checks are conducted but a private enterprise is dependent on the wisdom of the owner which means all decision making is consolidated in to one hand. Remember if the owner is visionary the private company progresses by leaps and bounds but still the future is always in doldrums. We are not sure of the future of bahria after malik riaz. This is my personal opinion.

After malik riaz, how bahria town will continue to provide a lavish living standard and to maintain its facilities such as zoo, amusement parks, plantation, water and sewerage system, uninterrupted electricity, roads and highways, beautification all over places in bahria, a complete system of peace and security, and many more if malik riaz's successors decide to shut bahria town and settle in monte carlo. Then what?

I urge zameen.Com to address this concern of many people who has invested in the name of mr malik riaz, the great person as gift to pakistan, may allah bless him with good health, wealth, safety and happiness, aameen.

Please, let all of us get benefit from your professionalism as you've got most professional consultants and advisors!!

Thank you zameen.Com for being helpful and supportive to all of us.

Best regards,
Younus shaikh