Commoners Sky Garden (best investment opportunity in real estate)

Deal in commoners sky garden plot files

We ensure customer centricity for further detail please contact!

Regards,
Imtiaz ahmad
Investment consultant
Contact # +92 345 5001380

How much profit and total price of 10 and 1 kanal file.

Where exactly is the location.

What will drive growth here in the future.

When is possession expected.

How reliable are the developers.

If you could please answer these questions to the benefit of potential investors.

Commoners sky garden (flower valley) is located at Murree Express way adjacent to Bahria Golf city just 1 km from Murree expressway toll plaza and developer is Habib Rafiq Pvt Ltd. 100% land acquired. Flower Valley is approved by TMA and RDA.It's existing launched plot files possession period is with in 2 years. Currently these are available at profit.

Commoners Sky Garden has launched new booking for 5 marla,10 marla,1 kinal and 2 kinal plot file (limited stock). For detail please see the newspapers jang, dawn and the news I.e 5 Marla(total pkr 1.8 million) and 10 marla (total 2.8 million) at 500,000 PKR down payment and 1 kinal (total 4.8 million) at down payment of 750,000pkr. Possession is in 36 month and payment in quarterly installments.

Note :soon apartments are also going to launch be Commoners Sky garden

For further details please contact

Imtiaz Ahmad (+92 345 5001380)

Thanks for your post. Given the huge price variance is it better to buy old file on profit or go for new booking

If u want to strong enough long profit enjoy then buy new one and you earn money in two to three month in small chunk with high risk then buy old files

After one year new booking customer will enjoy more profit because old files will get heavy installments paid wise :slight_smile:

Dear Imtiaz,

I am interested to buy 10 marla plot under new booking but I am currently out of country. How can I buy the plot sitting abroad?

Regards,

There is a rumor in the market that a committe is being formed to see the prospective of merging commerners with Bahria Enclave 2

Moreover, the developer has a history of merging their society with DHA. If they go with merger again with BE 2 the file holders will have to pay 4 times more than what they intend to pay now.

is the above true??