Crib Against Zameen.com Admin

Respected admin,

I have serious reservations/crib against you. I do not know for what reason my reply / in put is being blocked time and again. I had always been very respectful to senior members and new arrivals. I never used unparliamentary language, what to talk of using bad or abusive language.

Then why you people are not allowing my posts for last few days. Same thing happened yesterday evening, a day before and even today evening onwards, you have blocked me and held my posts on pending for no reason. I only find 1 reason for which you are doing so, because i am not convinced about topcity in present scenario. This be the case, then dont claim that you do believe in fair and free sharing of opinion.
I am eagerly waiting for your response.

Saleh bhai,

This happens to everyone. I think it happens automatically and randomly by settings/program of the Zameen website. I think it depends on the number of posts you have sent in a fixed time frame.

I dont know how many posts in how many hours, but my impression is that this is how it works.

Regards,

Saleh is right

Usually happens when you are logged in for a long time and you reply to post after too much time lapse…I think its a programming issue…

Same thing happens to me.

Posts are in pending mode but i never see them again.

This can not be a programming issue as i see many other people posts at the same time more than me.

May be zameen.com admin is close to someone special or gives special favour of unlimited posts :)

I raised this a few weeks back. My posts were frequently being put on hold and those never appeared again. Surprisingly, Admn never answered the questions I raised and some other friends did as well. They simply ignored all posts related to the subject.

I m in software development business since last 15 years. Most probally this problem is because of a security check/script which detects posts time and duration and blocks some posts which it consider spam.

We add this script in site to make it sure if there is any spam attack on site such scripts block it automatically.

But this script seems very old which sometimes fails in detecting real user and spamer. There are very smart scripts available now which are almost error free. Zameen.com need to upgrade script.

Many of my posts have been blocked too but it always happens when I spend too many posts in a short duration. Then even if you post again and again you will get the same message:- Pending for Approva.

This means it is not script; rather it is number of posts in a given period of time from one person/id. Some of them appear later and some never appear at all.

Some posts become useless after many other posts of other members are there.

Its defined inside script, number of posts detection in given period of time. But this detection machiniasam is not smart enough to recognize between regular user and spamer.

So when some user post again and again in short period that detection machiniasam which I called script block such posts for review. Which mostly never get reviewed.

Agreed Mr. Saleh, same is the case with me,islamabad orchard is most criticized thread , i just can't understand why the ISLAMABAD ORCHARD question is not being blocked/stopped as "already answered" even after getting 850 answered.

As far as seniors are concerned it is my humble request to seniors, Being Senior in posts on this webpage doesn't mean u r always rite A NEWBIE 'can be' more experienced but might have joined this forum recently, as this forum is getting popular day by day.

People like me need neutral opinions not personal liking and disliking based on your own property

@Ahmad bhai aap ko meri taraf se 21 topou ki salammi

Dear Users,

The mentioned issue is currently under review by our experts.

However, the posts are only subjected to administrative review if a user increases the frequency of posts in a certain time. This is because we aim to maintain the quality of the forum and we do not want people to spam on the forum.

Secondly, we do not block any post against any particular society or locality. Our 'Bad Words' filter only holds those posts in which abusive or immoral language is used.

Regards,
Zameen.com Admin

Exactly what I said!

Thank you for your feedback. We greatly value all your suggestions and comments.

We have listened to your request and are going to change our policy for our regular contributors and senior forum members. Any restrictions regarding post quota are being lifted for the regular folks and inshALLAH this will be implemented by the end of the day.

Keep posting if you have more suggestions.

We are here and we are listening.

Regards,

Zameen Admin

Many thanks!

Very good management of Zameen.

Admin, it will b a dream com true.

I cld nt follow dis forum b/c f dsl issues at my place howevr im pleased 2 see ur response.

ON few of de threads on wich my posts were held up 4 around 2xdays, 2day i saw them n those threads wich made me laugh b/c de progress f thread had reached almost near de conclusion n thre i found my post TOTALLY OUT OF PLACE n v v late like Pakistan Railways.

Anyways im again gr8ful 2 BAWAQAR LOG...BAKAMAL SERVICE OF ZAMEEN.COM

Thanks Admin, just now before 2 mins, i wrote a lengthy reply to Top City Mumtaz City High Court link, but it is pending, i can not re-write all that again.

Http://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/projects_and_developments/high_court_rejects_plea_of_top_city_for_re_opening_route_-4855.html

This is the link, pls approve it.

I told u its script, untill they dont remove few lines from code or modify code or manually approve post, this problem will remain.