Faisal residencia (New launching)

What are the prospects of new launching of faisal residencia adjacent to f17 by zedam international pvt ltd ?

Launch to ho jay phir prospects dhaikhain gay

Ali bhai, well responded.

@Irfan, people are willing to invest. However, the success will totally depend upon the package being offered... If limited number of plots, then surely it will be good for short to medium term... Otherwise, bye bye.

I hope the management will understand this.

Regards

Down payments have been increased a bit

25x50 is 415K

and

30x60 is 535K

Regards

Mr. Khan Bhai!

For bigger plots, I mean 35x70 down-payment also revised ?

Yes

Experts:

How do u see the Faisal residencia as investment point, as the payment schedule is available & expected launching is 2morrow.

http://i1.wp.com/manahilestate.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/faisal-residencia-islamabad-prices.jpg

I am living abroad. The above provided link is not opening. Can anyone tell the price of 5 marla plot and downpayment ?

As per the link “manahilestate” 5 Marla down payment is 415,000 and total cost of plot is 2,095,000

Right Nouman.

How many number of plots overall and what is about status of land. Already acquired or in process?

Ali, this information is not disclosed as yet about the total number of plots. May be in the evening they share map.

They have some land acquired in that area, but don't know how much and how much the proposed map will cover. The society is claiming about 5000 Kanal land in possession at the moment. The rest Allah SWT knows better.

Regards

Khan sahab do you see any short term gains in this project

Yousafzai, if the supply of plots has not been made unlimited, then bright chances of short term profit, otherwise, you can predict better than me...

Regards

As per little bit info, there is demand of smaller as well as large size plots.It seems plots are limited.

Plots of Faisal Residencia have been sold (to dealers).

Dealers selling small plots on one lac own.

If you don't want to pay own, you can buy 25x50 with 50x90 and 30x60 with 35x70 or 40x80 without own.

Only 300 plots of small size (5 and 7 marla) have been offered to general public on full payment today.

Regards

Today I query ZEDEM help line. They saying that they will also sell plots direct to general public after 2/3 days. I guess when dealers sold plots will be booked.

I don’t think so.

Khan Bhai! your opinion may be correct and I also think so but I stated what they told me on phone

Ali, no problem.