Johar Town missing files

Hi, recently i checked lda website and found a list of building files inventory list of johar town. I saw there are of lot plots whose files are marked red (means missing in lda record ). It is very surprising for me how it can possible. Does anyone know what is this matter. And whats steps a person should take to set this matter.

In johar town, govt distributed plots to personalities from Imran khan to local singers and kept some plots as reserved, many changed locations or sell plots. Those changed their record Ida mishandled and same goes to plots who were offered to personalities but they sold, their files misplaced or stolen away by corrupted so LDA showed them with the missing file if someone proves it he bought or etc Ida handover or resell like this happening if never claimed

My house is also marked red. I have all documents i.e transfer letters from 1st sale till mine, building map aproval and NOC letter etc. Please guid me how i would fix it.

Meet some good person in Ida and get correct or TCS them copies to get it correct and out of red circle

No need to worry go and correct as the LDA building you know caught fire so does there is no centralization of record so error occurred, correct it no issue soon LDA will be centralized in a year or two very reputable companies reshaping LDA and things will go better, IA

Thanks for the reply. In Sha Allah very thing will be set.