Missing Persons List

The Following Property Experts are Missing from Zameen Discussion Forum:-

• Syed Ibrahim

• Sheikh Abdul

• Syed Amjad

• Blue Doctor

Please add more names to the list if you know any!

PK-1,

U R right i am missing alot the comments of above missing gurus.I think they got disopinted due to some seasonal members comments.I wish and hope they will come back and join the forum again ASAP.

Some of the new members or you can say time pass peoples have really e this forum a joke and it is losing its charm and fruitful nature for which people used it

What about Syed Amjad?

Well i seen some post from syed ibrahim and Nasir Kurshid in last 2 days.

The above discussed legends,believe in quality then quantity,unlike us who want to pock our nose in every thread"

I request the Missing Persons to come back and guide everyone. Bas aur khafa mat ho aap sab. Ghalti dosro ne ki hai, saza hame to na deyn bhaio…

Saadi bhai s also missing here.

I wish n pray de r all fine n having chillllll.

One of the missing persons is back (Mr Khan). Baqi logo ko bazyaab karvana hey. Supreme Court ko petition karna paray gi!

In missing persons pey baat karnay per tou kisi ko aitraz nai ho ga na?

I hope NOT… Geo aur Geenay do…

Lagta hey supreme court mein darkhast daini parray gi.

@Pk1: Sir before lodging any application against those missing from this forum, you may kindly contact them by email. Upon no response, you will be free to lodge the application. :slight_smile: Experts absence is no doubt being felt at the forum.

Ye sab guru arrest hai agencies mai hahahahhahhhh

Everyone in top 6 have disappeared along with the decrease in market?

YE hum se naraz hain,

eik nam ,,MIAN nadeem saab ka bhee hay,

he is a real expert in real estate ,but unfortunately rarely he is there on forum discussions

AND ALSO Islamabad-es

Kahan Gaye sub dost? Shah ji?

Mein bhi missing honay ka soch raha hu… :wink:

We should discuss rather than fight and blaming .discussion will give new ideas but fights and blame game will only give confusions.

Is this thread still valid… Missing experts comments.