Please can somebody help me and my family?

I live in england and own a house in lahore pakistan.

The house has been taken over by a criminal group who dont leave my property.

I can not stay there and go court. I need a good person i can trust to help me.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

My email is : pakistanpropertylahore(@)hotmail(dot)com

Mr ahmeed

Very sorry to hear that sir.

You can contact overseas Pakistanis office in Islamabad which was established to help protect overseas Pakistanis like you. Don't know if they'll help you but it might worth trying.

Nawaz Sharif govt spent tons of poor tax-payer's money on big advertisements for this project. Please do try and let us know also if they help you anyway or if that was just a joke for fools.

For future don't invest in Pakistan. Look for safer place in some other country where law and system actually works to protect resident & citizens.

Sorry to hear that, this used to be a very common practice here but things have improved a little in vacating your house, but there is no other way than to BATTLE it out in Courts, it will be a long and painstaking process, first civil courts then High courts, but I assure you that you will win at the end, Right always prevails...

This happened to my family members as well about 15 years ago, court cases lingered on for 2-3 years and we won at the end, other party was the nastiest criminal that one could imagine...

in these cases mostly the fault lies with the landlord when he or she hands over property without carrying out background checks, but what is done cant be undone now

So you will have to come here, get good lawyer, find connections in judicial circle and prepare for a fight,

And for the first time I will disagree with JDM here, I have been impressed with his messages on this forum, but getting disheartened from your motherland is not advisable, keep the faith, even in abroad, tenants can do great damage to your property.

Hi Ahmeed,

Register your complaint with full supporting documents at http://www.opc.punjab.gov.pk . I personally know they have resolved 1000s of such cases.

Regards/Faheem

I personally don't have much hope and faith in Government but here is the helpline number for Punjab Overseas Pakistani Commission.

+92-42-111-672-672

Most of PMLN projects exist only in newspaper ads and nothing in reality but please do file your complaint and also let us know if anyone contacts you or any relief provided.

Regards

Very sad report about your house,,,such a nasty people..

dear sir you dont worry if you have proper documents there is

a hope and you can get success.

contact me and i will provide you best honest lawyer.