Some Dealers/Society Agents Are Sabotaging This Forum

Dear all,

Looking at the recent mess on various threads (fighting and misbehave of some members along with intentional misguidance), I have a feeling that some dealers and society agents are trying to sabotage this forum. Their main tactic is to create discontent and make the genuine property experts leave the forum. They have realised the power of this forum and some of them are not very happy with it as genuine investors/public is gaining benefits which they were supposed to get. Recently some dealers tried to launch their campaigns of various kinds but they were not successful due to this forum.

I request all genuine property experts. Investors and other people including the Zameen admin to look into this matter and make sure that this forum's importance and credibility is maintained.

Regards

I have mentioned so many times that Zameen.com managment should lock the accounts of such users who abuse on different threads, but no action has been taken so far.I dont know why?

Dear Junaid & Ahmed,

Thank you for sharing your opinion and concerns with us. We do value your input.

There have been complaints and incidents of vandalism on the forum and we are trying our best to deal with the situation. All the regular contributors of the forum are the real owners of this place, who are just as concerned about keeping the place clean as we are. So a big thank you to all of you.

While we really appreciate you making such threads and notifying us of the problem, we would also request you to pinpoint trouble makers on the forum so that we can deal with them accordingly. Each comment posted on the forum comes with a 'Report Abuse' button which you can use to let us know what needs our immediate attention.

Additionally, you can also email complaints related to the forum (or the trouble makers posting here) to us at: queries@zameen.com.

Thank you very much and keep posting.

Regards,

Zameen Admin

I totally agree with junaid on this

Zameen Admin,

Thanks alot for your attention, Yes i will check on my side and will let you know for any misuse of this forum.

Junaid sb,

Well done finally some body heard from Zameen.com on this issue.

Tariq Khan bhai and Ahmed Tanoli bhai… Thanks… We are here for helping each other and it is very kind of zameen.com’s admin to address our problem :slight_smile:

I think the best way to highlight the blacksheeps is to make a thread and high light there name with capital letters e.g this mian brothers … But all the regular users should form a solid circle and dont let them penetrate… By highlighting there names on a new thread any visitors for info can do the math…

Good suggestion H–T bro… But I fear that it might be misused and genuine people would be placed in such a list for various reasons.

Abuse is not limited to forums. There are people posting fakes ads and fake pics to act as honey pots. When we call them, they try to sell us something else. If grilled about the mischief, they simply claim that the property was sold too soon.

Zameen, honestly, pls realize that you are dealing with Pakistanis here. I suggest these rules

- seller should post his own phone number which was issued to his own ID card

- seller should post his pic as private record of zameen. It should be captured while standing in front of the property he is selling.

- sellers should be bound to mark a property unavailable when it is sold.

- there should be a report report button with each ad. 5 or more reports should suspend the listing pending confirmation of seller.

- New sellers should not be allowed to post more than 5 ads a week.

- Each ad should show exact timestamp of posting

- A mechanism should be devised to detect honest sellers so that they stand out.

- Ads should be complete with all possible pieces of information mentioned especially year of construction.

- Sellers should bring all documents of the property they are selling. Zameen should verify info before letting them post an ad. Such ads should be labeled verified. If an ad is missing necessary info or verfiable documents, they should be clearly labeled as unverified and risk investment.

- Remember. Quality is more important than quantity. Prioritize prospective buyers. Design policies and sites accordingly. If you are not willing to purge junk from the website, good luck.

Amjad bhai. Why do we Pakistanis mess up everywhere and make life hard for others? Why cant we just be like the Western people who are generally more honest and straight forward than us. But no, we swear and curse at them.

With all due respect Brother Junaid, we do not need to emulate Westeners. We just need to be good and practising Muslims.

Dear Mr. Amjad Tariq,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. For your knowledge, we continue to make amendments and improvements to our website for making it more user-oriented. Following are the responses to your suggestions.

1) About seller’s phone number – It is at the discretion of the seller to provide any contact number against the listing. Real estate agents also post their listings on the website and they provide contact details according to their respective feasibilities.

2) About seller’s picture – Sellers usually provide the pictures of their properties and we do not stop any seller to post his own picture along with the picture of the property.

3) Sellers bound to mark property unavailable – Issue regarding unavailable and expired properties is currently under review. We shall address this matter soon.

4) Report button with each listing – If you open any property listing, you will find rating option at the right corner of the listing. Users can rate the properties according to their views about it.

5) Time stamp on listings – Every listing shows a time stamp. When you open a listing, age of the listing appears in the property overview.

6) Mechanism to detect honest sellers – users can give ratings to any agency according to their views about it. When you open any agency’s profile, the option to rate the agency appears on the right corner of the profile.

7) Ads with complete information – Zameen.com only enlists those properties for which required information is provided.

Thank you for your concern. Keep using Zameen.com

Regards,
Zameen.com Admin