2016 Islamabad property outlook

1.Which 3 societies/sectors will rise the most in 2016?

I have a strong feeling that 2016 will be Multi16. Other places to watchbout for in 2016 are DHA-2, JKCHS and D-12.

Pardesi, why not societies near New Islamabad Airport?

Pardesi Bhai,

Yeh Multi16 kiya hy?

I think Mr Pardesi wanted to say 2016 will be the year of multi that’s why he said ‘multi 16’

Based on supply/demand of residential plots in Islamabad,I dont see any big rise in any housing society/sector in 2016. Too many housing societies in too many cities. People have a lot of choices.

There will be gradual increase in all good housing brands including multi,behria and DHA because of good development standards.

I expect major gain in 2017 after possible launch of Margalla Avenue and New air port.

Now a days law and order situation much better than last year, So i dont see any big change in 2016. DHA has started project in Peshawar, in Lahore and Karachi already big brands working like Bahria and DHA.

If Pak-china economic corridor continue then Gawadar may pick up next year in my opinion.

Possession is expected this year in Faisal Town, so, I personally see this as good investment for 2016.

Regards

G-13 constantly inching up…non stop express

Although most people on this forum usually associate property market with sale purchase of plots, but house construction is an integral part of real estate. Just because plot prices are stagnant or in consolidation doesn’t mean real estate sector is not performing. Sir let me tell you, that right now, construction sector is virtually approaching a boom period and most associated industries are operating at peak capacity. I am not talking of individual companies or businesses, but the construction sector as a whole.

@ Million$$$ are you sure about G-13? i think otherwise!

Year 2016 Hierarchy for price increase in my observation:

1. I-11/2

2. G-14/2,3

3. Jinnah Garden

4. DHA-2

5. F-17 and faisal Town

6. Jammu Kashmir

7. Multi B-17

No Bahria on your list Rehman?

That is a big fall from grace for your namesake?

Raza Sb: You are right but construction needs plots, so pressure will always be on plots, they go hand in hand.

Dear Khan007 Bahria needs atleast one to two years to settle the disturbed things so I don't think any major raise in 2016 for Bahria projects

However Year 2018 is confirm as Baria year

Thanks Rehman…I like your long term outlook… How do you see Bahria play out between now and 2018 for it to rise by then

What about CDECHS

Basil bhai there is absolutely no question that at current prices CDECHS has a lot of room to increase. It will shoot up, the only question is when. Timing.

CDECHS has good potential but i agree TIMING is the main factor, when the wave will shift towards CDECHS as the price tag is attractive over there.

Regards

I think Societies located near to New Airport will start booming in 2016, after commencement of new airport.

Like Lahore, When Airport Started Price of plots were 2,4 lac per kanal only. Now its 1.50 Crore Per Kanal in all societies located near to Lahore airport.

May we see big brand (DHA,BT) starting new phases/projects near new airport in near future.