"Diamond Interchange" on Kashmir Highway

After release of kashmir highway drawings its official now that housing societies around kashmir highway will get direct access from it through "diamond interchange".
This interchange will be built at exisiting toll plaza. Toll plaza will be shifted at m1 & m2 junction. The concept behind "diamond interchange" is that after few years islamabad,s judicial complex,jails, industrial area will be shifted in surrounding of that interchange. Also nha is expecting a large number of constrcution activities in that area after couple of years.
In my opinion major beneficiaries are
G-15
G-16 etc
University town
Top city
Mumtaz city.

What you guys think ?

Can you kindly share the drawings of the Kashmir Highway

Drawings available on nha web site

http://downloads.nha.gov.pk/index.php?option=com_nhadocs&view=document&layout=detail&cid%5B%5D=2154

Shahid bhai! thanks for sharing. Actually option of access to NIIA from I-16 is still under consideration mainly from CAA/Shujaat Azeem & also future Ring Road Project will also be linked with this interchange.Yes due to NIIA/Link Roads/interchanges, all the housing soc./sectors (u mentioned) will be the main beneficiary incl. Ur Project New Airport Town too. What about University Town? i think University Town will also be getting fruits.

I think slowly and gradually, things will get clear....

Patience is very important in property business...

Regards

I think picture not clear yet.Agree with Khan sab that slowly and gradually things will get clear.

Regards

If you see the plans and profiles given by NHA you would come to know that this complete access to airport has been fenced. Which is just like another motorway passing through societies however there are service roads running all along outside the fence but it will not fulfill the purpose...

I may be wrong but there is no clear link shown / given to access road from any surrounding society.....

Regards

There 2 under passes one near D block & other near Airport entrance. U can see it at page # 20 of tender drawing and drawings too

Wasey bhi Mumtaz city /Top City interchange ki manzoori hasil kar leyn gey

For heaven's sake stop misguiding people now. Even the drawings have been released and it is crystal clear from the drawings that topcity will have NO DIRECT ACCESS to Kashmir highway. At best, they will get a connection to a service road.

Underpasses and overhead bridges on fence lined roads, like you have on the motorway,are meant to allow traffic to move from one side of the road to the other. Not to access the road.

Without any direct access, topcity is just like any of those small towns and villages through which the motorway passes but because they don't have any direct access, it doesn't bring them much benefit.

Awais, bhai aap bhool rehay hain, top society walay airport sey itney qareeb hain keh sara din jahaaz daikh sakain gey. Aur saray pind walaoon ko bulla kar unhain bhi “waii jaaj” dikhain gey. Aap ney kbhi daikha hey waii jaaj?

@Isloo. LOL!

Awais! i m here in zameen forum for last 2 yrs. I always said that “Biggest good luck of Top/Mumtaz city is also their Biggest Bad luck” which is their Location. The societies faced huge blackmailing from Govt. Deptts incl. Politicians. But now it almost over now. It is out of question that these will not get Access(direct/indirect). Acc. 2 my sources in Govt. Depts, pl. Wait for few weeks.

Chaliye Ali bhai, jahan 2 years wait kar liya wahan few weeks aur wait kar lete hain. Dekhen ab konsi nai khabar ati hai.

Yes Cool down. If u plot in Top City, meri yeh baat inshaAllah likh leyn " aap mujhey yaad karein gey achay alfaz sey, IA

I would not say that location is best as amount of noise pollution to which inhabitants will be exposed will be huge.. But still in Pakistan the trend is such that we prefer such locations (i don't know why?)

Progress of both societies is satisfactory i mean reliable so from investment point of view it would be a safe investment if at all both societies get access...

We have to find a solution to the problem that is access to societies ??

so why these societies want direct access to kashmir highway they may never get it because of security threat which we are facing in pakistan

they should start working on alternative options why not to develop service roads outside kashmir highway seek permission for their own flyovers and link these societies directly to GT road near g-15 ...

Obviously it will cost alot of money but if at all management is sincere they must not hesitate from taking such steps. Its good for both..... Their investors and their own reputation ...

Regards

@Ali Khan Yousafzai sb

overall very good analysis

if service road is already part of this project, these societies will link up by one way other via diamond interchange. If service road is throughout the KH length then it will serve the purpose as well. Why so much confusion about this issue,

Probably issue is highlighted more than needed and become cat& mouse show.

Dear Nasir bahi,

You mean Tom and Jerry?LOL.

In my opinion all these societies will link up and get access.Let's see what will happen next Allah knows best.

Regards

Aslam o alakum.

Respected members, do you have any update on above said matter? When the service road on Kashmir Highway work will start along the G-15, 16, and University Town? Toll plaza has been shifted.