Another Project Expected In Zone 2

There is a chance of new project in Islamabad before Taxila hills connected to B 17, discussions are almost at final stage with a well reputed developers of Lahore, it will be a joint venture of landlords and firm of Lahore. Project will be villas project quantity will be around 500 to 1000 subject to final discussion and negotiation.

Excellent news!

But there is already a small developed society between the hills and B-17. It can be seen on Google map. Is it near this one?

And if the new project is near the hills then what about blasting and dust?

Sir this project is expected before that small housing society a lot of space is avalible there nothing finalised yet

MPCHS are kings of that area, they are untouchable around there. This new project will be no match! Only Bahria will give MPCHS a good run for its money but unsure whether BT are willing to have a project in zone 2 since their are problems with water and gas.

Sheikh sahab it is a group from Lahore. So may be it is Eden.

Mpchs are untouchable there not because they have Jiins with them, but simply because their development standard is great.

so if some one start a new project in that area with similar development standard or superior they can easily give tough time to Mpchs.

As I mentioned, JKCHS tried to take the crown, they have strong road links but still unable to match development standards. BT can take the title but unsure which Malik Riaz would go through the headache of checking water and gas as he ensures his members have the best facilities. Zone 2 has a common fault with water which is by boring is most of zone 2 and gas is major drawback due to the connections. BT ensures its members have the ease of using facilities and maybe this is an issue for him otherwise don’t you think BT would have a launched a project in zone 2 long time ago? He has all the other zones in his pocket…why zone 2 is neglected? maybe he knows something which we don’t?

Sheikh Sb Malik Riaz gone from here . Looking something in Sindh. The field is open for the Zone-2 king with no strong competitor to challenge.

Yes, true, BT will not focus in Sindh and other cities.

PK bhai beware of eden they have scammed billion of rupees of poor people , thats y i advise ppl to stay away with names of orbit developers and anything even close to of with eden name in it

Ibrahim Sb, please share more details and timelines if u know about. Thanks

Thanks Ibrahim bhai, please keep us posted as new information becomes available.

Good analysis, but EDEN now has Government backing as if i am not wrong, their son is married to X-CJ's daughter :)

They now have license to kill, they can do anything.

Https://www.facebook.com/groups/3569361410966

stay away from eden , they are thugs.

Yes they have license to kill thats why no one is being able to get his rite from govt or media.

Please you people should support eden group affects. Mostly are very poor people who wished to get a house on installments

Dear all

ist of all we should keep in mind that this project is not finalized in next one month or max 2 months things will be finalized inshallah

sir we are not comparing this project with multi , no doubt multi development is very good in zone 2. But people were not taking any interest in b 17 2 years ago i still remember prices were in minus in d and e blocks. Margalla avenue was first big impact on b 17.

Well said Ibrahim Bhai, its all about timing…

I have Visited almost all the Zone 2. From D-17, d-18 AWT, Gulshan sehat E-18, ECHS d-18, Faisal Town Site location.

Cabniet division(E-16/E-17). PECHS,

Apart from D-17 which i like very much almost All the societies are totally empty (Means its with investors\owners)

why Else we need a new society...

The success of society should be measured by the people living there....

Shoaib, all these are money making machines… And generally out of purchasing power of those who need homes… Thanks