Asf housing scheme - registration or humiliation process???

Dear fellows: i have just emailed the following to the officials of asf housing scheme to express my extreme disappointment.

"asslamu alaikum

I just want to express my utter disappointment on the way you people are managing this pre-booking registration process. I have been trying hard to get form through nominated branches of the banks but they are always out of stock. On the other hand, it is easily available in market at some own price. What does it mean?

In the first place, pre-booking registration process makes no sense when the intended buyer has to go through an all new booking and balloting process. I believe this is nothing but a source to generate an easy income. However, if this had to be so, why couldn't the forms be made available online for general public so that they could simply download and submit to the nominated banks. The price of the form could be added to the registration fee as non-refundable application process charges. By doing so, you could:

A) discourage black marketing of forms both by brokers and (some of the) concerned staff.
B) facilitate general public
C) give fair and equal chance to every individual, specially senior citizens who cannot stand for hours in long queues

I know you are not doing anything new and just following the market trend but then how do you differentiate yourself from the bad fishes in the pond? Bahria town and similar developers are doing the same but you should remember that they didnt do it right from the beginning. They did deliver some nice projects and earned respect and trust of the common man with fair business before they spoiled by entering into easy money business with such dirty tricks.

If you dont take a serious action to streamline the registration process soon, i would be justified in doubting your ability to manage the real challenges of developing and delivering the project.

Regards,

AGREED and WELDONE... But I fear it will have no effect... They know all this in advance...

But at least you have played your role.

Regards

Thanks Mr. Khan. And you are absolutely right. They are doing it purposely.

YES…

@ iLYAS..

any idea about the price & payment schedule of 05/10 Marla Plot ?

Abhi to sirf files sale horhay hein bhai.... Pehlay iss pay loag kama lain, phir prices aayengi market may...

Regards

Yes, forms are not available with nominated branches but available in market @ 10k

Ilyas sb, they are available in Islamabad at 3 to 4K…

Why r u trying to throwaway your money for such pathetic scheme…such schemes come and go on daily basis…

How it is pathetic?

We should wait for some time and say no to black marketing. Last date has not been announced yet.

So far the project seems quite attractive that’s why people are paying more for the form but Million$$$ is justified in calling it pathetic because of creating hype around project launch. It reminds me of Fazaia Karachi. Through publicity they created so much hype that forms were actually sold at 30k+ but project went into minus right from the beginning.

Def. Wait and watch situation should be observed.1 more thing asf housing society is being developed by king group so delay is certain and the price of things seem artificial.Aisa lagta hai jo bahria ki prices thi wohi copy paste kardi hain.

Is there any chance of its boom?

Prices of forms going down and down… It is getting closer to 2K now…

Assalam U Alikum, yar ASF housing society k form 1,000 k hai or pay order 10,000 k jama hoga bank me,

yar koi muje bataye ga k agar plot nikalta hai to kia me apna tokan market me kase b bandy ko sales out kar sakhta hon????

agar sales out hoga to katne k hoga??or is me koi masla to nahi hai??

Why don't you call ASF Housing Foundation for clarification on their given phone numbers?

They will give you exact information.

Regards

To me this seems an other money making racket with no mercy for the poor.

What do you think its a fraud company?

And the agony is there is no idea about the land , and you know what they are exploiting the trust of people on armed forces and their schemes like DHA, NHS etc. I did not see any country whose forces are involved in real estate business :). What shame…