Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Junaid

Expert Authority
1018 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
General Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable General Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new General Advice discussion.
PAKISTANI-1
( 3019 posts )

[336 Replies]
Shall we travel through time to 2020 Islamabad in Prof. Emmett Brown's time-traveling delorean car?

And let us try to spot the top-6 residential projects of Islamabad with the highest value in 2020?

I am not including Zone 1 in my list of Top-6 because there is nothing to guess. Sectors E-7, F-7, F-8, F-6, G-6, G-8, F-10, F-11, I-8, G-11, E-11, D-12 will always be the glittering jewels of Islamabad! And Zone I will remain the undisputed leader even if Malik Riaz can import a piece of Switzerland for his projects in Zone IV and V. Even G-13 and G-14/4 will always be more costly than Bahria, DHA and Multi. Zone I is Zone I.

It seems to me that the hierarchy outside Zone-I can be listed as follows:

1. Multi-Garden B-17 wears the Crown. In 2020 most likely Margalla Avenue will not only be operational, but it may be a dual carriageway with a flyover at gt road and piercing through Zone II. D-12 may be fully populated, sectors C-15 and C-16 may be nearing development completion. So the nearest scheme to the upscale sectors of Zone 1 Islamabad will be B-17. You can say the real Islamabad will come right to the doorstep of B-17. Multi's development standards and stone-throw distance from Zone 1 will make it the leader of all schemes outside Zone 1.

2. DHA Phase 2 is the runners up. Despite better development standards compared to Multi Garden, it is far from Zone I (which is the undisputed real Champion of Islamabad). This is the most posh community of Islamabad after the jewels of Zone 1. This status will attract the best fast food chains, the upscale shopping malls and the top notch educational and health facilities to DHA.

3. Bahria Town Rwp. Bahria will also attract the best facilities but its access is inferior as compared to DHA 2 so it is likely to fall one step behind DHA.

4. JKCHS Zone II. Despite average development standards, JKCHS-comprising G-15 and F-15-is the only project which will have direct access to Kashmir Highway (new airport link road) and GT road. Its strategic location will comfortably keep it at or near the top. The crossing between the Kashmir Highway and GT Road acts as the intersection between Rawalpindi, Islamabad, New Airport and Motorways to Peshawar and Lahore. It is already being described as the new Zero Point.

5. Bahria Enclave. Very scenic location surrounded by green hills and very close to Zone 1 Islamabad. Its excellent development standards will make Bahria Enclave a very pricey sector which will give tough competition to the better-located JKCHS.

6. D-17 and E-16/17 will vie for the Sixth Spot. These sectors will fight between them for the sixth position and the winner will be the one with better facilities.

InshaAllah. In the end, these predictions and all these sectors will have no value without Allah's will.

And we should pray to Allah that the Islamic Republic of Pakistan will be stronger, more united and totally self-reliant in 2020. Ameen. Otherwise, people of every city and sector will be on the losing end.

1872 days ago In General Advice
    Post Answer
    Ahmed Tanoli
    (554 posts)
    Best Reply
    I will go with PK-1 by 2020 B-17 will be on top if not atleast it will be number # 2 after DHA. There are few facts which will make B-17 in edge position on DHA and Bahria in 2020.

1. GT road and Motorway access for Zone-2 comparing to another Zones not have unfortunately.

2. Completion of New Islamabad Airport definitely by 2020 which will put huge impact on Zone-2 societies.

3. Completion of Margalla Avenue will directly impact of B-17 location.

4. Kashmir highway widening and expansion will complete and G-14 and D-12 will be very much populated, which will put positive effect on B-17.

5. Multi farm houses Phase-1 will complete inshaAllah and populate which will impact on B-17 in positive way.

6. As we are listening Army GHQ will move near E-11 (Land is already acquired by Army),If this occur it will help another boost for B-17.

7. As most of members knows Hazara Expressway have been announced (From Hasan Abdal to Mansehra) by PM. If that one complete in this period of time it will give another Edge to Multi farm houses and B-17.

In the last Allah knows better what will actually happen this all my assumptions on basis of current situation.
      1872 days ago 

HT
      (1115 posts)
      This was probably the most intresting read so far for me.Seems like i was with M.J.fox but with facts and figures..

Good effort....
        1872 days ago 

Ahmed
        (233 posts)
        Totally disagreed No. 1 Would be Bahria

Bro just visit the market and you ll get the real picture,sitting here we are all going on speculations,
          1872 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
          (3019 posts)
          Ahmed bhai my reason for putting the crown on B-17's head is that by 2020, it will be almost at a stone's throw distance from new Zone 1 sectors: C-15 and C-16. These new CDA sectors will be some of the best in the future. Very near the hills in a splendid forest environment. Margalla Avenue will totally transform the fate of B-17 and catapult it to the very top insha-Allah.

On the other hand Bahria has better development standards but suffers the disadvantage of very bad access. DHA has the widest roads and better access.
            1872 days ago 

Malik Majeed
            (476 posts)
            Wow - great topic by Pk1 bhai. Visualising 2020 property market in 2014 makes you thinking the facts overerall, local, regional and global. Keep away your personel liking and disliking dear experts, and please share your open views.

I can see 12, 13 and 14 series flourshing higher than anything else in zone 1. More specifically, D, E, F and G sectors. You may see start of this by 2020 and completion around 2025. Zone 4 and 5 are different story. Those are going to be modern localities with lot of busniess and luxrious life style but away from actual Islamabad. Zone 2 to me, is going to be mix of low and middle level residential soceities with average kind of commercial centers.
              1872 days ago 

Ahmed
              (233 posts)
              I agree to Malik majeed

Pk1> My view I do not see B-17 anywhere in top 5 in 2020

that's a neutral opinion without any personal liking or disliking
                1872 days ago 

Falcon
                (4440 posts)
                Just pray that cda starts c15 and c16 and develop it in next 30 to 40 years..=P
                  1872 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
                  (3019 posts)
                  Saadi bhai even if C-15 and C-16 are not finished by then, but Margalla Avenue is bound to be fully completed by then and D-12 is bound to be quite populated. InshaAllah.
                    1872 days ago 

Falcon
                    (4440 posts)
                    @ PK1..Sir population in d12 is directly proportional to the speed of development work..Condition of d12 can be seen for last 25 years..
                      1872 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
                      (3019 posts)
                      And lets not forget, unlike E-12 the land of C-15 and C-16 is free of encroachments and villages. So if CDA wishes to avoid the situation of E-12, it will have to develop these sectors quickly. Otherwise same story as E-12 will happen here as well.

So chances are C-15 and C-16 will materialize sooner than expected. But Allah knows best.
                        1872 days ago 

Post Answer (336 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL