Bahria Enclave I -vs- DHA II (Investment/Living)

Which is better for (i) investment and (ii) living? Your views are invited please.

My opinion:

At the moment, for investment DHA-II is better but for living Enclave I is better due to proximity to Islamabad and scenery.

However, if they really build Islamabad Highway into some sort of a signal-free superhighway up to Rawat on which you can whiz by in your car at 100-120 km/hr, then most likely DHA II will be better also for living. This is because in that case the ease of straight and fast driving will tilt the balance of comfortable living in favour of DHA-II against Enclave.

Comfort includes ease of commute as one of the primary considerations.

Sir both has its own pros and cons.In my opinion investment in dha is much safer and rewarding as compared to enclave…Dha has very solid market where as market of bahria is much volatile and unstable…

@ Saadi and Paki1. My tenant, who has business in DHA and lived in Bahria too, says that there is no comparison of Bahria with DHA regarding maintainence, services, electricity and probably security too. Do you agree or not?

Since he is old resident of Islamabad, I asked a few more things. He also said that Enclave distance is nothing compared to Bahria Town.

Agree or disagree?

Paki-1: Sir, you’ve got it mixed up. DHA-II is ready for immediate living, and Bahria Enclave is good for future investment and future living. Once ready, there will be no match in standard of living in Bahria versus DHA.

Isloo bhai ... Bahria Enclave-1 is nearly there. Even sectors K,L,M,N and P blocks of DHA-2 (which are the ones worth buying now because the other side of the road is fully mature) are not all ready yet. So the comparison makes sense.

Malik sahab I agree with you with regard to facilities inside Bahria but I dont like the access roads. But still I have said above that right now Enclave is better for living. In the future if they build a signal free fast road (which will be straight as opposed to the Enclave access infrastructure) the DHA-2 will become also better for living,

1 Kanal plot in DHA-2 sector K,L,M(possession) between 7-10 million. I think 1 kanal possession plots of enclave 1 ,between 10-15 million( somebody correct if I am wrong). Personally i think Express-way has more chances of being expanded than expansion of Enclave 1 road(from Park road till enclave)

Cda site is showing that bahria enclave do not ve Noc.So is ll b wise to take plot there or it does not matter?pls guide.

At this moment Dha2 is best for living or for investment.

Regards

NOC matters for some. There are a lot of places in Islamabad which has no NOC but still expensive. Park Enclave of CDA has NOC but no development. Price is more than double of Bahria Enclave.

70% E-11 has no NOC but still it's expensive. A 50x90 plot in Police Foundation is worth 4 crore or more. G-15 has cancelled NOC.

I agree with Nadeem bhai DHA 2 is best for both living and investment.

B.R.Malik does the whole G-15 has NOC cancelled or some parts of it and why it got cancelled

I am not sure about it. But there was some cancellation. Best way is to visit website.

I suggest you go for DHA Phase II for investment and living. Try to secure your investment and these days DHA Phase II is witnessing good investment activity.

@Zain....and @ Saadi Acquri....

I will wish a simple lay man comparison both in investment and living criterias sir.

INVESTMENT.BE TODAY 10 MARLA= BET 60-85

DHA2 INVESTMENT TODAY 10 MARLA=60-85

NOW do you think after 5 years DHA2 10 MARLA CAN EQUALL=120-170??

AND ALSO BE 10 MARLA=120-170....??

My own analysis is provided bahria remains intact in structure and also keep on developmental aims alive give possessions on fast track...then BE1 , WILL DEFINITELY HAVE AN EDGE IN INVESTMENT PROSPECTIVE....and also for sure a nicer place to live in compared to DHA 2.

DHA 2 , 10 Marla 60-85? U can get 1 Kanal in 70-100 in DHA-2…

@Matrix…i have excluded the M.N.P.L blocks being further and yet not on the scene to be put in comparison…

By the way, distance of Enclave from Serena Chowk is almost equal to Distance to E-11 to Serena Chowk. D-12 will be a little far than that distance where a 60x90 plot is approx 35 Million and E-11's 50x90 is 40-45 Million.

Services of civic agencies are nothing in D-12 and E-11.

@ matrix..Sir at A to H side,10 marla = 70 to 1 crore..1 kanal is 100 to 210 lacs..

I personally think that dha will remain ahead due to security of investment and be will somewhat lag behind due to one man show factor attached with it.

After 5 years i personally think that 10 marla can easily touch 150 lacs..

I agree with saadi brother, DHA 2 is no doubt better than BE1 in terms of both investment and living. Even A-H blocks are best for investment and not just living

SAADI brother , what is present price of good location 1 kanal in sector K,L,M possession area…

Sir in K bloc price varies from 80 to 110 approx…In M it varies from 62 to 100 approx.