Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Residential Schemes discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Residential Schemes advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Residential Schemes discussion.
PAKISTANI-1
( 3019 posts )

[144 Replies]
Which is better for (i) investment and (ii) living? Your views are invited please.

My opinion:

At the moment, for investment DHA-II is better but for living Enclave I is better due to proximity to Islamabad and scenery.

However, if they really build Islamabad Highway into some sort of a signal-free superhighway up to Rawat on which you can whiz by in your car at 100-120 km/hr, then most likely DHA II will be better also for living. This is because in that case the ease of straight and fast driving will tilt the balance of comfortable living in favour of DHA-II against Enclave.

Comfort includes ease of commute as one of the primary considerations.

1608 days ago In Residential Schemes
    Post Answer
    Falcon
    (4443 posts)
    Sir both has its own pros and cons.In my opinion investment in dha is much safer and rewarding as compared to enclave..Dha has very solid market where as market of bahria is much volatile and unstable..
      1608 days ago 

Baber Rabban..
      (1628 posts)
      @ Saadi and Paki1. My tenant, who has business in DHA and lived in Bahria too, says that there is no comparison of Bahria with DHA regarding maintainence, services, electricity and probably security too. Do you agree or not?

Since he is old resident of Islamabad, I asked a few more things. He also said that Enclave distance is nothing compared to Bahria Town.

Agree or disagree?
        1608 days ago 

Isloo
        (1346 posts)
        Paki-1: Sir, you've got it mixed up. DHA-II is ready for immediate living, and Bahria Enclave is good for future investment and future living. Once ready, there will be no match in standard of living in Bahria versus DHA.
          1608 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
          (3019 posts)
          Isloo bhai ... Bahria Enclave-1 is nearly there. Even sectors K,L,M,N and P blocks of DHA-2 (which are the ones worth buying now because the other side of the road is fully mature) are not all ready yet. So the comparison makes sense.

Malik sahab I agree with you with regard to facilities inside Bahria but I dont like the access roads. But still I have said above that right now Enclave is better for living. In the future if they build a signal free fast road (which will be straight as opposed to the Enclave access infrastructure) the DHA-2 will become also better for living,
            1608 days ago 

Matrix
            (532 posts)
            1 Kanal plot in DHA-2 sector K,L,M(possession) between 7-10 million. I think 1 kanal possession plots of enclave 1 ,between 10-15 million( somebody correct if I am wrong). Personally i think Express-way has more chances of being expanded than expansion of Enclave 1 road(from Park road till enclave)
              1608 days ago 

Sultan Ahmed
              (62 posts)
              Cda site is showing that bahria enclave do not ve Noc.So is ll b wise to take plot there or it does not matter?pls guide.
                1608 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
                (4323 posts)
                At this moment Dha2 is best for living or for investment.

Regards
                  1608 days ago 

Baber Rabban..
                  (1628 posts)
                  NOC matters for some. There are a lot of places in Islamabad which has no NOC but still expensive. Park Enclave of CDA has NOC but no development. Price is more than double of Bahria Enclave.

70% E-11 has no NOC but still it's expensive. A 50x90 plot in Police Foundation is worth 4 crore or more. G-15 has cancelled NOC.
                    1608 days ago 

Arshad
                    (1159 posts)
                    I agree with Nadeem bhai DHA 2 is best for both living and investment.

B.R.Malik does the whole G-15 has NOC cancelled or some parts of it and why it got cancelled
                      1608 days ago 

Baber Rabban..
                      (1628 posts)
                      I am not sure about it. But there was some cancellation. Best way is to visit website.
                        1608 days ago 

Post Answer (144 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL